Alaffia, Coconut & Shea Daily Hydrating Shampoo, Lavender Coconut, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1416635 on Oct 10, 2011

Now it`s my favorite shampoo! Good smell!

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3033403 on Feb 13, 2012

No nasty ingredients and it doesn't strip my hair's natural oils, keeps it shiny, clean and moisturized. Love it!

Gives volume

Posted by Jill-Ueno on Feb 24, 2014

Can't really smell lavender but I don't mind at all because it works magically on my fine hair. Cleans my scalp well, yet moisturizes my dry ends at the same time. My hair has more volume and becomes more manageable. I think it's very good for girls with long hair. My husband prefers their Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo which is very fresh and cleans even better. I am done with Aubrey brand whose smell always irritates me.

My favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2799191 on Apr 04, 2014

This is my favorite shampoo of all time. I love the earthy smell and it doesn't strip my hair. It doesn't lather as much as the commercial shampoos but that does not mean it doesn't clean your hair. I won't use anything else on my hair. I use the conditioner also.

Bit drying

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Oct 23, 2012

I was looking for a very hydrating shampoo for a change from my DE coconut favourite. This shampoo sure does get my hair clean - a bit too much. It squeaks with clean! But, if you've got a good conditioner and use a hair oil after, this saves it. Or, use castor oil in your conditioner to replace some of those softening oils. Love the smell and texture, though. Just a bit drying for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »