Superior

Posted by 4743358779149299830 on Jan 26, 2014

I echo the opinion posted by others. You won't notice any significant change that this shampoo does to your hair until you switch to other ones. In this sense it is superior. I have oily scalp and long, thin, fine hair. Very hard to manage.This shampoo thoroughly cleanse my scalp and hair without drying them out after two-month daily wash. It leaves my hair weightless, silky smooth and moderately shiny (I don't like my hair to be super shiny, it looks artificial).I highly recommend it.

The best consist / Лучший состав

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Я не знаю шампуня с составом натуральнее. Шампунь довольно густой, пенится неплохо, промывает волосы хорошо. К сожалению, этот шампунь лишает волосы объема, что для моих тонких негустых волос недопустимо. I do not know the shampoo with more natural ingredients. The shampoo is quite thick, foams well, cleans hair well. Unfortunately, this shampoo deprives the hair of volume, what is unacceptable for my thin sparse hair.

Don't like it - шампунь мне не понравился.

Posted by ohMiriam on Jun 15, 2012

The main reason why I bought this shampoo - I love the smell of coffee. This smell is very strange - it is something else, but not coffee. It's very confused hair. It does not suit my hair completely. Even the hair conditioner of the same company (Alaffia, Daily Hydrating Conditioner, Coconut & Shea) was not helpful. Основная причина, почему я купила этот шампунь - я обожаю запах кофе. Но этот шампунь пахнет чем угодно, только не кофе. Кроме этого он очень путает волосы. Даже кондиционер для волос той же фирмы не очень мне помог. Этот шампунь совсем не подошёл моим волосам и я не буду покупать его ещё раз.

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Dec 30, 2011

great shampoo, mint smell, gives volume and air to my hair

Nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Feb 20, 2014

The smell of shampoo is more mint than coffee (though these two scents together are pretty interesting, but not bad!). The first try was perfect - I got that squeaky clean feeling, though I never got that feeling as strong on later usages. Of course it foams not too much and I always wash my hair twice, but that is the same with all organic shampoos. I love the ingredients - the list is clean and simple! Already have next bottle (lavander coconut) in my shelf.

Great scent, but leaves residue

Posted by Reviewer2868377 on Jun 13, 2016

I used this shampoo together with the matching conditioner. I loved the scent, and it seems to do a good job of cleansing, but after rinsing, there was a waxy residue. Over the course of a few days, this resulted in dull, limp hair. My hair is very fine, so people with other hair types might end up with better results. The other problem with this product is the packaging, which is a fairly stiff plastic that doesn't dispense the product easily.

UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR

Posted by 5639393686120054081 on Nov 21, 2013

IT IS UNACCEPTABLE THAT AFTER WAITING 2 MONTHS TO RECEIVE THE PRODUCTS I ORDERED AND EXCHANGING 6 E-MAILS WITH THE COMPANY,THE PACHAGE STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED!!!

Great shampoo

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 16, 2011

This is a great product. Everything about it is great. No complaints at all!

Superb smell of vigor.

Posted by 5757276210001753460 on Oct 07, 2013

Let it soak in by brushing teeth, clearing bowels, then rinse.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2392909 on Mar 01, 2012

nice smell, add valume and it is seems add dark colour

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »