wont stop using it

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Jan 29, 2016

this is the best really.i have tryed many shampoo but this the best of all.i have oily scalp nd dry hair ends.it works very good for me .i cant use another shampoo.

No recomendable para un cuero cabelludo sensible

Posted by 4653106671601808082 on May 31, 2015

El olor es muy agradable, a café y menta. La textura es un tanto cremosa por el contenido en aceites. Color, marrón oscuro. Utilizado en un cuero cabelludo sensible, le ha producido caspa y picor. No se usó más de tres veces. Al aplicarlo en la cabeza da sensación de frescor gracias al aceite de menta spicata (hierbabuena). Lo probaremos en un cuero cabelludo menos sensible.

Minty fresh

Posted by Jill-U on Feb 20, 2014

This shampoo cleans very well. A little too dry for me but I really like the kick of the mint in the formula. Feels super good and aromatic when messaging on the scalp. My husband is a huge fan. He said it's the best shampoo so far he has tried. It cleans so well that he feels light and fresh.

Nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Feb 20, 2014

The smell of shampoo is more mint than coffee (though these two scents together are pretty interesting, but not bad!). The first try was perfect - I got that squeaky clean feeling, though I never got that feeling as strong on later usages. Of course it foams not too much and I always wash my hair twice, but that is the same with all organic shampoos. I love the ingredients - the list is clean and simple! Already have next bottle (lavander coconut) in my shelf.

Superior

Posted by 4743358779149299830 on Jan 26, 2014

I echo the opinion posted by others. You won't notice any significant change that this shampoo does to your hair until you switch to other ones. In this sense it is superior. I have oily scalp and long, thin, fine hair. Very hard to manage.This shampoo thoroughly cleanse my scalp and hair without drying them out after two-month daily wash. It leaves my hair weightless, silky smooth and moderately shiny (I don't like my hair to be super shiny, it looks artificial).I highly recommend it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1980672 on Dec 06, 2013

Great shampoo and I especially love the smell.

Thanks

Posted by olejon86 on Nov 27, 2013

Very good!

UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR

Posted by 5639393686120054081 on Nov 21, 2013

IT IS UNACCEPTABLE THAT AFTER WAITING 2 MONTHS TO RECEIVE THE PRODUCTS I ORDERED AND EXCHANGING 6 E-MAILS WITH THE COMPANY,THE PACHAGE STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED!!!

Superb smell of vigor.

Posted by 5757276210001753460 on Oct 07, 2013

Let it soak in by brushing teeth, clearing bowels, then rinse.

The best consist / Лучший состав

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Я не знаю шампуня с составом натуральнее. Шампунь довольно густой, пенится неплохо, промывает волосы хорошо. К сожалению, этот шампунь лишает волосы объема, что для моих тонких негустых волос недопустимо. I do not know the shampoo with more natural ingredients. The shampoo is quite thick, foams well, cleans hair well. Unfortunately, this shampoo deprives the hair of volume, what is unacceptable for my thin sparse hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »