EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

iHerb Customer Reviews

Alaffia, Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

$7.16
$8.95
Savings of: $1.79 (20% off)
3.7 out of 5 based on 42 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 16 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The best consist / Лучший состав

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Я не знаю шампуня с составом натуральнее. Шампунь довольно густой, пенится неплохо, промывает волосы хорошо. К сожалению, этот шампунь лишает волосы объема, что для моих тонких негустых волос недопустимо. I do not know the shampoo with more natural ingredients. The shampoo is quite thick, foams well, cleans hair well. Unfortunately, this shampoo deprives the hair of volume, what is unacceptable for my thin sparse hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Superior

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4743358779149299830 on Jan 26, 2014

I echo the opinion posted by others. You won't notice any significant change that this shampoo does to your hair until you switch to other ones. In this sense it is superior. I have oily scalp and long, thin, fine hair. Very hard to manage.This shampoo thoroughly cleanse my scalp and hair without drying them out after two-month daily wash. It leaves my hair weightless, silky smooth and moderately shiny (I don't like my hair to be super shiny, it looks artificial).I highly recommend it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Don't like it - шампунь мне не понравился.

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by ohMiriam on Jun 15, 2012

The main reason why I bought this shampoo - I love the smell of coffee. This smell is very strange - it is something else, but not coffee. It's very confused hair. It does not suit my hair completely. Even the hair conditioner of the same company (Alaffia, Daily Hydrating Conditioner, Coconut & Shea) was not helpful. Основная причина, почему я купила этот шампунь - я обожаю запах кофе. Но этот шампунь пахнет чем угодно, только не кофе. Кроме этого он очень путает волосы. Даже кондиционер для волос той же фирмы не очень мне помог. Этот шампунь совсем не подошёл моим волосам и я не буду покупать его ещё раз.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

great shampoo

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Dec 30, 2011

great shampoo, mint smell, gives volume and air to my hair

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Nice shampoo

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Feb 20, 2014

The smell of shampoo is more mint than coffee (though these two scents together are pretty interesting, but not bad!). The first try was perfect - I got that squeaky clean feeling, though I never got that feeling as strong on later usages. Of course it foams not too much and I always wash my hair twice, but that is the same with all organic shampoos. I love the ingredients - the list is clean and simple! Already have next bottle (lavander coconut) in my shelf.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 16 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »