Liquid African black soap review

Posted by odereviews on Nov 11, 2012

We’ve been using this mostly for facial wash. Liquid African Black Soap is a long lasting African black soap. It comes in handy pump action bottle. Soap is unscented. It leaves skin just a bit too dry, and the bottle leaks bit from the pump part. Anyway. This is a pretty good liquid black soap. I suggest testing this one out.

very strong

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Oct 25, 2014

haven't seen much difference in my skin but don't break out anymore..so will keep using..seen no, effects on scarring or red acne marks..will continue to use..pump was leaky..

be gentle when lathering soap on face

Posted by findcount on Aug 05, 2016

face and feel sore and reddish if you lather too much and too hard on the skin...........but skin is left squeaky clean and blackheads and whiteheads are diminishing...........dark spots also fading........skin tone more even and lighter................all this after just a couple days of use

heavy texture

Posted by 4790596431723088581 on Dec 18, 2016

A little dry for my hands and the texture is thick, cant rub into hands all products. My husband likes it and sometimes uses it for shaving

Good but not amazing

Posted by 4951465440135435721 on Jan 02, 2017

It was nice for my legs as i have eczema. It irritated my hands when i applied it to my body as i have a rash on my hand that never goes away. Also will irritate cuts if you have any. Tried it on my face but didnt like the super stripped feeling and this will make your eyes sting so be careful! Aside from the negatives im happy this at least didnt irritate the ezcema on my legs.

Good product

Posted by 4967383931061573602 on Dec 12, 2015

Good soap. I use it for my acne.

Good for skin

Posted by 5537365985061715721 on Oct 03, 2013

Use it just for face and body wash. It was impossible to wash my hair with this one, but for skin treat is pretty nice.