Best soap out there

Posted by Reviewer2812572 on Oct 06, 2015

This soap is much richer than the other liquid african soap from Alaffia. You get less but it's worth it, because a very small amount goes a long way (and you save on shipping as well). Any soap, however, will disrupt the hormone balance of the skin - I repeat, ANY soap (because they all remove the natural oils and moisture). So I use even this soap sparingly and only if necessary. The oil that our skin produces itself is best for the skin, meaning that no cosmetics can do a better job, no matter what the marketing people tell you. I get way less acne if I just wash my face with water, for example.

Good soap to cleanse the face

Posted by scatterbrained on Sep 01, 2015

I use this soap as a face cleanser (except the eyes area) every evening. It is thick, so it is sufficient to use one push to cleanse a whole face. It deals well with the mineral cosmetics and BB creams; the skin feels cleansed very well. I think there have been less breakouts on my face since I use this soap instead of the usual cleansing creme. Probably it just washes better :)

Won't EVER Use Anything Else for my Eczema

Posted by 5404237418453677383 on Jun 30, 2015

Love this stuff! Wish I could give it 10 stars! SO rich and moisturizing. Gentle even on my worst eczema flare-ups. With every other type of soap or body wash I've ever used my gets skin red and blotchy right after use and I have to slather on lotion to not itch like crazy. Not with this stuff! It leaves my face and skin creamy, matte, and even-toned. I can even forget to use lotion now! My wife also loves it because it has removed the thick, dark callouses on her hands and wrists from Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome.

Best Soap

Posted by 5631905992989531758 on Apr 23, 2015

Real Black Soap and not SLS. Good for my skin Type will buy again.

Just fantaaastic

Posted by 5087632436127960208 on Nov 26, 2014

This is the best soap I have ever Used. will definitely repurchase again. And I think it is going to be a STAPLE. Recommend It.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3288290 on Oct 19, 2014

Very good for oily skin!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2071632 on Sep 26, 2014

I have been using this black soap for 2 months already with really good results, I have quite sensitive and dry - combination skin, quite acne prone. This soap left my skin squeaky clean and fresh, it is not drying, I had no rushes at all. In these 2 month my skin became more clear, few rushes and pimples, blackheads became less visible and fewer, even my butt pimples has gone! I purchased it for one of my friends with very dry and sensitive skin, with acne on the chin zone, she has really great results also: acne cleared, skin looking not as dry, the soap is not overly drying her skin, after the first 2 uses she noticed that her skin looked more red than usual but after 10 minutes it disappeared. I will definitely repurchase it!

EXCELLENT!

Posted by naturalwoman on Jul 06, 2014

Finally a soap that is REALLY for sensitive skin. This soap lathers and moisturizes at the same time. Moisturizing with oil or lotion after bathing is now optional. THE BEST SOAP EVER!!!!!!! Please visit my page for other interesting information and reviews.

Great liquid African black soap.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

I love that it's all-natural, unscented and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic ingredients, chemicals, additives, preservatives, colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother. This liquid African black soap is best for oily and combination skin, as well as for washing hands. It can be a little dehydrating for very dry and sensitive skin, though, but overall, it's a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream liquid soaps.

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

I am a frequent hand washer and I have been on a quest to find the perfect hand wash. What I was looking for was something that kept my hands soft, wasn't tested on animals and didn't have a strong scent (scents may be lovely but when mixed with your morning coffee, yuck!). This delivers and is fair trade! My only tiny complaint is that because it is dark brown in colour soap drips are noticeable in your sink. But my hands feel amazing and I will keep on buying!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »