Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Alaffia, Extra Rich Authentic African Black Soap, Unscented, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1890591 on Feb 13, 2013

Best multipurpose soap I've used. Very efficient product - lathers very well with only a little. I use this as a facial cleanser (no breakouts on my cystic acne-prone skin), makeup remover, bodywash, and... brush cleanser for cosmetic brushes. It works EXCELLENTLY in removing makeup, be it on my face or on the brushes, everything comes off in a second. I am delighted to have found this use, now I can dispose of the chemical-filled one I've been using. Not exaggerating when I say I will use this product for life! A+++

Great liquid African black soap.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

I love that it's all-natural, unscented and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic ingredients, chemicals, additives, preservatives, colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother. This liquid African black soap is best for oily and combination skin, as well as for washing hands. It can be a little dehydrating for very dry and sensitive skin, though, but overall, it's a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream liquid soaps.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1241885 on May 19, 2013

I use it for my facial skin when I'm really sweaty and my skin is oily. It works miracles! And I think it brightens my pigmentation a little bit... P.S. It leaves my skin a bit too dry. I'd recommend to use a moisturiser after thi soap.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by 5177561388916166932 on Aug 27, 2013

The best black soap i ever used for my face, it is gentle, did not dry out my skin made it brighter and get ride of scare and dark spots

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2071632 on Sep 26, 2014

I have been using this black soap for 2 months already with really good results, I have quite sensitive and dry - combination skin, quite acne prone. This soap left my skin squeaky clean and fresh, it is not drying, I had no rushes at all. In these 2 month my skin became more clear, few rushes and pimples, blackheads became less visible and fewer, even my butt pimples has gone! I purchased it for one of my friends with very dry and sensitive skin, with acne on the chin zone, she has really great results also: acne cleared, skin looking not as dry, the soap is not overly drying her skin, after the first 2 uses she noticed that her skin looked more red than usual but after 10 minutes it disappeared. I will definitely repurchase it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »