mediocre

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Apr 26, 2016

i did not find that this did anything special. i read reviews of how this cured fungus, rash, dandruff, etc. i did not find that it did anything but offend my sense of smell. it does not smell great. i really think if you are wondering whether to take or leave this product, you might do well to leave it.

dealing with toe and fingernail fungus.

Posted by 5297008849086812814 on Apr 21, 2016

I am actually seeing new growth and it is healing.

Great for problem skin

Posted by scorpioguy on Apr 19, 2016

Kills and prevents blemishes. Can be mixed with other oils like grape seed oil as it's quite thick. And it smells like garlic or something. But once it works for what I need it, I don't really care about the smell.

Excellent as natural pest deterrent!

Posted by pareedus on Mar 27, 2016

My spider lillies were infested with an insect, (can't remember name). I did some quick research online that said that neem oil- just a tiny bit- mixed with water works wonders sprayed on plants. I'm here to say it was true. I'm now buying a second time.

Container leaks :(

Posted by 4869404348033768349 on Feb 08, 2016

This isn't a cheap product especially since it's such a small amount so I was quite disappointed to see that it leaks and stained the washroom counter. I now have to keep it in a plastic zip lock bag and can see that even when it's not tipped over it is leaking; also it smells bad. I think it actually is a good product but only three stars as packaging is poor.

great qualities, peculiar smell

Posted by Reviewer2089796 on Oct 08, 2015

I use it to heal minor skin problems - a pimple or a small fissures if i failed to put on gloves while washing dishes. It works great but my husband says that the smell is a nightmare. I do feel some strange small but not too much. Anyway I never use it when someone is around ))

Helpfull against Candida and other fungies

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Jun 25, 2015

Helps a bit with psoriasis and a lot against candida on intimate and vaginal area in combination with coconut oil! Can be used for wounds and scraches too. THNX mother nature!

It is a good oil

Posted by 5243066622760672128 on May 03, 2015

I wish it comes in a nicer packaging. There is a practical aspect of it that is not great that is why I put less than 5 I open it and it was liquid, and the oil goes everywhere. The smell is not great, but the oil is working on my eczema on my neck. I travel to another place, cooler than California and I realize that the oil become more like a solid cream. Easier actually to spread and use. If it stayed as a liquid oil I would recommend to transfer to a bottle and not this packaging.

Tuckett

Posted by 5167736107994684382 on Feb 13, 2015

haven't used this product yet

Smells of Gasoline and peanuts

Posted by Reviewer1273558 on Jan 28, 2015

I just received this oil ... I knew it would smell but, I don't smell garlic like the other reviewers. It fumes ... Like gasoline. I am only using it at night on cyst that won't go away. I ve heard this is good stuff but if it doesn't work I won't be surprised because this thing is relentless

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »