very good oil!

Posted by Reviewer2105409 on Feb 21, 2012

My husband has a skin fungus between his toes. He tried different oils but nothing worked for several years. Oil has a bad smell, but my husband is still used it every day. A month later, the fungus disappeared! We are very happy, thank you Iherb!

Far too strong

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Apr 07, 2011

If you have thinned or damaged skin I warn you not to use this product.If your looking for a soothing healing oil this is not your product. I only put a little bit on the back of my hand and arm and it instantly became very painful and it wouldn't wash off!It further damaged my skin. I'm so glad that I didnt' use it on my face because of the same issues. Do not use this product in its concentrated form if you have damaged skin.It will do more harm than good. This is just my own experience but I think its important for people to know.

Helpfull against Candida and other fungies

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Jun 25, 2015

Helps a bit with psoriasis and a lot against candida on intimate and vaginal area in combination with coconut oil! Can be used for wounds and scraches too. THNX mother nature!

neem oil

Posted by 5325869466759892965 on Dec 22, 2013

I used it on my eczema spots and it would clear up in three days. It has the most pungent smell- like garlic with rotten peanuts;it reeks! If you can stand it for a little while, it's worth it. Mixing it with a stronger oil like tea tree may help with the smell. I used it only at night so as to not scare people away!

mosquito bites, abrasions

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

smells like peanuts and garlic but not overwhelming or overly unpleasant put it directly on mosquito bites (i get eaten alive walking to work in rural canada) and it stops the itch for hours, and brings down the swelling on larger welts

It is a good oil

Posted by 5243066622760672128 on May 03, 2015

I wish it comes in a nicer packaging. There is a practical aspect of it that is not great that is why I put less than 5 I open it and it was liquid, and the oil goes everywhere. The smell is not great, but the oil is working on my eczema on my neck. I travel to another place, cooler than California and I realize that the oil become more like a solid cream. Easier actually to spread and use. If it stayed as a liquid oil I would recommend to transfer to a bottle and not this packaging.

Fabulous oil

Posted by 5611001523200297111 on Aug 23, 2014

So emolient and soothing. Will be buying more Alaffia products. Love this company's way of doing things.

great treatment for almost everything ))

Posted by 5689566253477061475 on Nov 19, 2014

Heals wounds, scratches my skin looks much better

Just got it yesterday

Posted by 4774354831316874086 on Mar 12, 2013

I'm giving this 5 stars because I am very excited about using this oil. The smell is pretty terrible (imo) but oh well, I'm using it anyways. I have used Neem powder for my hair in the past and loved the results. I'm going to use this oil on my face and on an old scar that I have on my arm and see what happens. Will keep you posted!

neem oil