Best Conditioner I have ever tried

Posted by 5570495008551105193 on Feb 20, 2016

I use this Conditioner in conjunction with Alaffia, Neem & Shea Recovery Shampoo. It works perfectly: not too much nor too little oil with a gentle fragrance. My hair is soft, controllable, and my scalp very happy. I appreciate the philosophy of Alaffia and the fact this is made in the U. S. A.

Refreshing and creamy

Posted by 4718851078546882691 on Jan 20, 2015

this conditioner definitely leaves your scalp feeling refreshed however it doesn't do much for retaining moisture in my 4b dry hair. It's also so thick that you have to leave the bottle upside down in the shower or else it is hard to get it out.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2387094 on Aug 06, 2014

In the shower, this conditioner makes my hair fall out like crazy. Clumps of hair are in my drain. I threw the bottle out.

Nourishing Hair & Scalp

Posted by 4690910775978805608 on Nov 23, 2013

This product is awesome and did as needed for my hair and scalp.

Unexpectedly Good

Posted by 4743358779149299830 on Nov 08, 2013

I had low expectations for this conditioner, coz there are too many similar products out there. However, I was pleasantly surprised by its performance. It is rich and nourishing, yet not greasy for my oily scalp at all; on the contrary, it seems to control the excessive oil production. It smells like neem and some other herbs. The smell (scent?) is a bit strong, but not repulsive. Overall it's effective and well-priced. I recommend it to anyone with oily scalp and fine hair.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Nov 30, 2012

Makes my hair soft and smells good.

maid my hair dry

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on Oct 12, 2012

味道太強了,我不喜歡. 讓頭髮變更乾燥. Nice packaging.This conditioner has a very strong rosemary and tea tree scent. I have dry hair and scalp, it didn't moisture at all! My hair looks very frizzy and dry after using it.

Good conditioner for flaky scalp

Posted by mygreathealth on Aug 29, 2012

Smells herbal but not too strong. Does not irritate my scalp like other brands. Well-priced product, would buy again.

Great consist / Отличный состав

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Кондиционер с великолепным составом. Прекрасно смягчает и успокаивает кожу головы. В отличие от других кондиционеров, его можно смело наносить на голову, не боясь жирных корней. Кондиционер ОЧЕНЬ густой, так что извлечь его из бутылки, в которой осталось меньше половины - та еще задача. Как и все продукты, содержащие ним, имеет очень специфический запах подбродившего лукового сока, обильно сдобренный маслом розмарина. Сочетание запаха нима со щедрой дозой розмарина, честно говоря, валит с ног. :-D К счастью, на волосах остается лишь слабый шлейф розмаринового запаха без следов "аромата" нима. Conditioner with superb composition. Well softens and soothes the scalp. Unlike other conditioners, it can be safely applied to the head, without fear of fatting hair roots. Conditioner is VERY thick, so to remove it from the bottle, which has less than half - that has the problem. As with all products containing neem, has very specific smell of fermented onion juice, richly flavored with rosemary oil. The combination of neem smell with a generous dose of rosemary, to be honest, coming down to the ground. :-D Luckily, only a faint trail of rosemary smell remains on the hair with no trace of neem "flavor".

Awful.

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jul 17, 2012

Although I love the company and its philosophy, I can't recommend this conditioner at all. It did nothing to condition my hair and if anything I felt worse off after using it. I have fine-dry hair and was hoping for better results..oh well, $8 down the drain..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »