Alaffia, Neem & Shea Butter Scalp Recovery Conditioner, Rosemary Tea Tree, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Really great for my hair!!!

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Jul 22, 2011

I ADORE this conditioner! I have kinky/curly African-American hair which causes it to be very, very dry. I've also started to notice my hair thinning with really hard dry patches in the crown area; along with this and rosemary oil, vetiver oil and jojoba oil (alternately) massaged into those areas, my hair has improved DRAMATICALLY in the few weeks that I've started using it. I use it as an instant and a deep conditioner ( for deep conditioning, I just leave it on longer and sometimes apply heat) and it really makes my hair soft and full of ringlets instead of the usual frizz. My hair also has stopped breaking off so easily and I'm noticing less hair in the shower drain after shampooing. I think it would work fine on oily hair too if a smaller amount is used as it rinses away clean. I also like that the bottle it comes in is "low-frillls" as I know that would make the price go up. This is really a great product; I like it much better than the "Beautiful Curls" line which I've also tried and the Surya which is fine just not as good - more toxic ingredients too ( but it is better than Beautiful Curls - I have to use wayyy too much of it and end up re-ordering too quickly. And it's not cheap!) Try this one! (also, if you are experiencing thinning hair - biotin supplements also seem to be working for me also. But this is not medical advice - just sharing my experience. Good luck!)

Great consist / Отличный состав

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Кондиционер с великолепным составом. Прекрасно смягчает и успокаивает кожу головы. В отличие от других кондиционеров, его можно смело наносить на голову, не боясь жирных корней. Кондиционер ОЧЕНЬ густой, так что извлечь его из бутылки, в которой осталось меньше половины - та еще задача. Как и все продукты, содержащие ним, имеет очень специфический запах подбродившего лукового сока, обильно сдобренный маслом розмарина. Сочетание запаха нима со щедрой дозой розмарина, честно говоря, валит с ног. :-D К счастью, на волосах остается лишь слабый шлейф розмаринового запаха без следов "аромата" нима. Conditioner with superb composition. Well softens and soothes the scalp. Unlike other conditioners, it can be safely applied to the head, without fear of fatting hair roots. Conditioner is VERY thick, so to remove it from the bottle, which has less than half - that has the problem. As with all products containing neem, has very specific smell of fermented onion juice, richly flavored with rosemary oil. The combination of neem smell with a generous dose of rosemary, to be honest, coming down to the ground. :-D Luckily, only a faint trail of rosemary smell remains on the hair with no trace of neem "flavor".

Awful.

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jul 17, 2012

Although I love the company and its philosophy, I can't recommend this conditioner at all. It did nothing to condition my hair and if anything I felt worse off after using it. I have fine-dry hair and was hoping for better results..oh well, $8 down the drain..

simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Sep 01, 2011

Very VERY good for dry flaky scalp. So mild I can use it for my 5 year old son's head. love it sincerely :)

maid my hair dry

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on Oct 12, 2012

味道太強了,我不喜歡. 讓頭髮變更乾燥. Nice packaging.This conditioner has a very strong rosemary and tea tree scent. I have dry hair and scalp, it didn't moisture at all! My hair looks very frizzy and dry after using it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »