Alaffia, Neem & Shea Butter Scalp Recovery Shampoo, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

HG shampoo!

Posted by Anna-Ilona on Sep 12, 2012

I rarely write reviews for shampoos, mainly because I find that most of them don't actually make any difference in my hair. Well, then again my hair is pretty stubborn. I started using this shampoo last summer. At first I didn't notice any difference in my hair, but after switching to another shampoo, I noticed that my hair wasn't as manageable anymore. I switched back to this one, and noticed a difference right away. My long, scandinavian hair is usually flat and lifeless. I love the fact that with this shampoo, even when I don't apply heat or styling products, my hair looks good! The price is right considering the good quality of the ingredients, but it's a bit too high for me since I'm on a student budget.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1798494 on Apr 03, 2012

I am African American with natural hair...after years of trying shampoos and treatments to cure my itchy scalp, I finally found one that works.This shampoo is awesome!I use both, the shampoo and conditioner and I love the results I received.I Will be purchasing more products from this line :-)

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on May 09, 2012

Maybe this shampoo works great for some,but not for me at all! I have really fine-dry hair and I was hoping this would be nice and moisturizing..in fact, it makes my hair more dry and brittle! I do like the company and its efforts to donate 10% of their proceeds to causes in Africa, I just don't like the product itself. It does little to clean and simultaneously leaves me hair feeling weak, dry, and uncleaned looking and feeling. Won't buy it again!

Love this shampoo

Posted by organicreviews on Apr 27, 2011

This is my favorite so far. I have been using this shampoo for few weeks and I see the difference on my scalp and hair. My scalp does not get itchy as much as it used to and hair got a volume back.

simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Sep 01, 2011

Very VERY good for dry flaky scalp. So mild I can use it for my 5 year old son's head. love it sincerely :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »