HG shampoo!

Posted by Anna-Ilona on Sep 12, 2012

I rarely write reviews for shampoos, mainly because I find that most of them don't actually make any difference in my hair. Well, then again my hair is pretty stubborn. I started using this shampoo last summer. At first I didn't notice any difference in my hair, but after switching to another shampoo, I noticed that my hair wasn't as manageable anymore. I switched back to this one, and noticed a difference right away. My long, scandinavian hair is usually flat and lifeless. I love the fact that with this shampoo, even when I don't apply heat or styling products, my hair looks good! The price is right considering the good quality of the ingredients, but it's a bit too high for me since I'm on a student budget.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1798494 on Apr 03, 2012

I am African American with natural hair...after years of trying shampoos and treatments to cure my itchy scalp, I finally found one that works.This shampoo is awesome!I use both, the shampoo and conditioner and I love the results I received.I Will be purchasing more products from this line :-)

Love this shampoo

Posted by organicreviews on Apr 27, 2011

This is my favorite so far. I have been using this shampoo for few weeks and I see the difference on my scalp and hair. My scalp does not get itchy as much as it used to and hair got a volume back.

simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Sep 01, 2011

Very VERY good for dry flaky scalp. So mild I can use it for my 5 year old son's head. love it sincerely :)

A bit pricey but worth it

Posted by Reviewer1479848 on Oct 13, 2012

I have very thin hair and my scalp has recently been getting itchy. This liquid soap is just perfect for my scalp condition. Smells heavenly too.

Great for sensitive and dry scalp

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Nov 30, 2012

I've only used it a couple times, but seems to calm my dry and sensitive scalp.

BIG WOW

Posted by 4720440661704727617 on Oct 01, 2013

Really I like it it make my hair and scalp healthier than before. Its smell very nice. I will order again.

Smell incredible and leaves hair soft

Posted by jadelovesyoga on Oct 21, 2013

I am in love with this shampoo. It's gentle, yet cleanse and softens every follicle. I will definitely be buying more.

Nourishing Hair & Scalp

Posted by 4690910775978805608 on Nov 23, 2013

This product is awesome and did as needed for my hair and scalp.

ideal

Posted by 5492024177050689981 on Feb 27, 2014

sin agentes químicos que agredan el pelo

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »