お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Alaffia, Neem & Shea Butter Scalp Recovery Shampoo, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

HG shampoo!

Posted by Anna-Ilona on Sep 12, 2012

I rarely write reviews for shampoos, mainly because I find that most of them don't actually make any difference in my hair. Well, then again my hair is pretty stubborn. I started using this shampoo last summer. At first I didn't notice any difference in my hair, but after switching to another shampoo, I noticed that my hair wasn't as manageable anymore. I switched back to this one, and noticed a difference right away. My long, scandinavian hair is usually flat and lifeless. I love the fact that with this shampoo, even when I don't apply heat or styling products, my hair looks good! The price is right considering the good quality of the ingredients, but it's a bit too high for me since I'm on a student budget.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1798494 on Apr 03, 2012

I am African American with natural hair...after years of trying shampoos and treatments to cure my itchy scalp, I finally found one that works.This shampoo is awesome!I use both, the shampoo and conditioner and I love the results I received.I Will be purchasing more products from this line :-)

Love this shampoo

Posted by organicreviews on Apr 27, 2011

This is my favorite so far. I have been using this shampoo for few weeks and I see the difference on my scalp and hair. My scalp does not get itchy as much as it used to and hair got a volume back.

simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Sep 01, 2011

Very VERY good for dry flaky scalp. So mild I can use it for my 5 year old son's head. love it sincerely :)

A bit pricey but worth it

Posted by Reviewer1479848 on Oct 13, 2012

I have very thin hair and my scalp has recently been getting itchy. This liquid soap is just perfect for my scalp condition. Smells heavenly too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »