Recovery Shampoo

Posted by 5232259953353633025 on Apr 04, 2016

It's wonderful and it smells fantastic. I love the way it makes my scalp feel, and my hair feels so good.

Absolutely Best Shampoo Ever

Posted by 5570495008551105193 on Feb 20, 2016

I have a fairly large box of over-the-counter shampoos I have tried which all say they will heal dry, peeling scalps. Out of over a dozen brands this is the first that actually healed my dry scalp and makes my hair soft and manageable. I love the gentle fragrance. I appreciate Alaffia's philosophy and that this product is made in the U. S. A.

no itch

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Oct 30, 2014

No itchy scalp with this!

ideal

Posted by 5492024177050689981 on Feb 27, 2014

sin agentes químicos que agredan el pelo

Nourishing Hair & Scalp

Posted by 4690910775978805608 on Nov 23, 2013

This product is awesome and did as needed for my hair and scalp.

Smell incredible and leaves hair soft

Posted by jadelovesyoga on Oct 21, 2013

I am in love with this shampoo. It's gentle, yet cleanse and softens every follicle. I will definitely be buying more.

BIG WOW

Posted by 4720440661704727617 on Oct 01, 2013

Really I like it it make my hair and scalp healthier than before. Its smell very nice. I will order again.

Great for sensitive and dry scalp

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Nov 30, 2012

I've only used it a couple times, but seems to calm my dry and sensitive scalp.

A bit pricey but worth it

Posted by Reviewer1479848 on Oct 13, 2012

I have very thin hair and my scalp has recently been getting itchy. This liquid soap is just perfect for my scalp condition. Smells heavenly too.

HG shampoo!

Posted by Anna-Ilona on Sep 12, 2012

I rarely write reviews for shampoos, mainly because I find that most of them don't actually make any difference in my hair. Well, then again my hair is pretty stubborn. I started using this shampoo last summer. At first I didn't notice any difference in my hair, but after switching to another shampoo, I noticed that my hair wasn't as manageable anymore. I switched back to this one, and noticed a difference right away. My long, scandinavian hair is usually flat and lifeless. I love the fact that with this shampoo, even when I don't apply heat or styling products, my hair looks good! The price is right considering the good quality of the ingredients, but it's a bit too high for me since I'm on a student budget.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »