Didn't help

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Nov 11, 2013

This didn't do anything for me. doesn't help with dandruff at all. It actually seemed to make it worse. :/

Smell incredible and leaves hair soft

Posted by jadelovesyoga on Oct 21, 2013

I am in love with this shampoo. It's gentle, yet cleanse and softens every follicle. I will definitely be buying more.

BIG WOW

Posted by 4720440661704727617 on Oct 01, 2013

Really I like it it make my hair and scalp healthier than before. Its smell very nice. I will order again.

Great for sensitive and dry scalp

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Nov 30, 2012

I've only used it a couple times, but seems to calm my dry and sensitive scalp.

A bit pricey but worth it

Posted by Reviewer1479848 on Oct 13, 2012

I have very thin hair and my scalp has recently been getting itchy. This liquid soap is just perfect for my scalp condition. Smells heavenly too.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 11, 2012

I really want to support this company because of their women's rights initiatives, so I purchased several products at once. This one is only ok. I have a dry, flaky scalp that flares now and then (and yes, I've seen a derm and had everything ruled out--at this point I'm convinced it's just my body chemistry) and this was in a long line of shampoos I've tried to find one that won't exacerbate it. It smells nicely herbal, does NOT strip your hair oils (which is a mixed blessing if you're trying to wash less frequently and need something to budge the build-up in between), but didn't do anything for my scalp. Despite the lack of buildup-busting power, it still left my ends a bit dryer than the other shampoo I was using (Alba Honeydew) before conditioning.

HG shampoo!

Posted by Anna-Ilona on Sep 12, 2012

I rarely write reviews for shampoos, mainly because I find that most of them don't actually make any difference in my hair. Well, then again my hair is pretty stubborn. I started using this shampoo last summer. At first I didn't notice any difference in my hair, but after switching to another shampoo, I noticed that my hair wasn't as manageable anymore. I switched back to this one, and noticed a difference right away. My long, scandinavian hair is usually flat and lifeless. I love the fact that with this shampoo, even when I don't apply heat or styling products, my hair looks good! The price is right considering the good quality of the ingredients, but it's a bit too high for me since I'm on a student budget.

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on May 09, 2012

Maybe this shampoo works great for some,but not for me at all! I have really fine-dry hair and I was hoping this would be nice and moisturizing..in fact, it makes my hair more dry and brittle! I do like the company and its efforts to donate 10% of their proceeds to causes in Africa, I just don't like the product itself. It does little to clean and simultaneously leaves me hair feeling weak, dry, and uncleaned looking and feeling. Won't buy it again!

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1798494 on Apr 03, 2012

I am African American with natural hair...after years of trying shampoos and treatments to cure my itchy scalp, I finally found one that works.This shampoo is awesome!I use both, the shampoo and conditioner and I love the results I received.I Will be purchasing more products from this line :-)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Jan 22, 2012

cleanses very good; not drying

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »