face nourishment

Posted by Reviewer1068153 on Jul 24, 2011

i've tried a lot of face creams but this one i've used over 2 years now, and some of its cousins too...great company, great ingredients...and always right for the seasons...no need for night cremes or other expensive face products...TRY it!

good cream

Posted by Freederika on Mar 23, 2011

a good cream is odorless, moisturizing. I think that this cream is more suitable for mixed and dry skin.this cream on my skin shiny leaves and fat content.

Will order in the future

Posted by 5211480992936535419 on May 22, 2015

Very good!

This is a great face cream!

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 14, 2012

Very good for combination skin, has a pleasant flavor and texture, absorbs easily and feels great on my skin.

Good product!!

Posted by Reviewer3006534 on Sep 12, 2011

If you're looking for something natural that you can use on your combination skin, this product works wonderful. I usually have problems with facial moisturizers giving my combination skin a balanced look and feel, but I've have no difficultly from this product at all. In fact, my face has the best balance I've seen in years!

From Belarus

Posted by Reviewer1534785 on Nov 24, 2011

I love Alaffia products! A very good cream, non sticky, it doesn't bring irritation.Hydrates well enough.

It's silky and easy absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1922147 on Feb 21, 2012

It's smell like the bubble gum

Very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3143745 on Aug 30, 2011

Good product with nice smell. It leaves my skin soft. I am very happy with this product so far.

Natural ingredients, moisture without being greasy

Posted by 5487945423667003101 on Jun 11, 2016

I love this product. It has minimal and natural ingredients and minimal scent. I get migraines from strong odors and this is perfect for me. Also I live in Florida ( think hot and humid) It provides moisture but is not greasy or heavy. I will continue to reorder.

Great face cream

Posted by healthaholic on Oct 11, 2013

I was a bit nervous about getting skin problems (like oily skin) after switching face cream but this is great. I will continue to use this and highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »