お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Alaffia, Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Lotion, Unscented, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Really like this simple effective moisturiser

Posted by mygreathealth on Feb 21, 2012

Absorbs easily, not sticky and has no discernible fragrance, meaning excellent for sensitive skin. I am a repeat buyer of this product and use on my baby's skin also.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Sep 15, 2013

I consider myself a connoisseur of lotions. They have to be rich, but they also have to soak right in. They have to be "loose" or spread easily but not runny. And of course they have to be natural. This unscented lotion from Alaffia perfectly fits the bill! What a creamy delight! Seriously, in my top 5 of all time. I'm ordering more today!

I like it

Posted by 5137722911699718627 on Feb 06, 2015

This is the only body lotion I use. It is not chemical laden and I find that the moisture lasts well on my body. I also like the company as it seems conscious about the environment and about the people who do the work. While there is a slight scent to the unscented it works for me as I CAN NOT have any fragrance in my body products and this is a big reason I use this product.

Alaffia shea butter moisturizing body lotion

Posted by 5404786025361271507 on Dec 03, 2014

This cream is absolutely fantastic for the skin if u have dry "winther skin". The only negative thing about it, is that the smell reminds me of cigarettes. Almost as if you've been to a party yesterday and your clothes smell like old cigarettes. so thats why i wont buy it again, because of this smell. otherwise, if u dont mind the smell, i highly reccomend it!

The best lotion I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1306143 on Nov 14, 2014

I used this as facial lotion. My skin is oily and very sensitive to almost all products in market, but this product just satisfies all I've ever wanted. It is not sticky or oily while hydrating the skin perfectly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »