Alaffia, Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Lotion, Unscented, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

Really like this simple effective moisturiser

Posted by mygreathealth on Feb 21, 2012

Absorbs easily, not sticky and has no discernible fragrance, meaning excellent for sensitive skin. I am a repeat buyer of this product and use on my baby's skin also.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Sep 15, 2013

I consider myself a connoisseur of lotions. They have to be rich, but they also have to soak right in. They have to be "loose" or spread easily but not runny. And of course they have to be natural. This unscented lotion from Alaffia perfectly fits the bill! What a creamy delight! Seriously, in my top 5 of all time. I'm ordering more today!

Love it

Posted by Keitha on Jul 06, 2012

Wonderful body cream that saved my damaged skin after sun, my mum loves it too. It smells delicate and pleasant and works wonders on dry skin!

it smells of plastic

Posted by sabama on Apr 16, 2014

This cream is white, quite thick, not oily, not sticky. It is absorbed well. After applying the skin is not covered with a film. I cannot believe that it smells of green tea. For my nose it smells of plastic. It is rather unpleasant smell, but it disappears fast. Unfortunately that is not just one disadvantage of this product. It moistens bad and my skin is permanantly itching because of poor moistening.