Alaffia, Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Lotion, Unscented, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Really like this simple effective moisturiser

Posted by mygreathealth on Feb 21, 2012

Absorbs easily, not sticky and has no discernible fragrance, meaning excellent for sensitive skin. I am a repeat buyer of this product and use on my baby's skin also.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Sep 15, 2013

I consider myself a connoisseur of lotions. They have to be rich, but they also have to soak right in. They have to be "loose" or spread easily but not runny. And of course they have to be natural. This unscented lotion from Alaffia perfectly fits the bill! What a creamy delight! Seriously, in my top 5 of all time. I'm ordering more today!

Love it

Posted by Keitha on Jul 06, 2012

Wonderful body cream that saved my damaged skin after sun, my mum loves it too. It smells delicate and pleasant and works wonders on dry skin!

The best lotion I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1306143 on Nov 14, 2014

I used this as facial lotion. My skin is oily and very sensitive to almost all products in market, but this product just satisfies all I've ever wanted. It is not sticky or oily while hydrating the skin perfectly.

I like it

Posted by 5137722911699718627 on Feb 06, 2015

This is the only body lotion I use. It is not chemical laden and I find that the moisture lasts well on my body. I also like the company as it seems conscious about the environment and about the people who do the work. While there is a slight scent to the unscented it works for me as I CAN NOT have any fragrance in my body products and this is a big reason I use this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »