Alaffia, Shea & Rooibos Antioxidant Goat Milk Soap, Citrus Blossom, 3 oz (85 g)

High quality shea butter!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

Citrus scent is really a perk me up. Shea butter makes skin softer and fairtrade is a plus. Only minus point was the size. Wished that it was a larger bar. >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Softly,very good

Posted by 5548325006517657828 on Sep 28, 2013

It's good product for my body clean, and I'll buy again.

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1905589 From France on Dec 02, 2013

I use it as a facial soap. It cleans well my skin and leave it a bit smoother. I think it is due to the clay. I don't think it cans cures big imperfection like acnee but it is good for small breackout or oily skin.