High quality shea butter!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

Citrus scent is really a perk me up. Shea butter makes skin softer and fairtrade is a plus. Only minus point was the size. Wished that it was a larger bar. >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Dec 02, 2013

I use it as a facial soap. It cleans well my skin and leave it a bit smoother. I think it is due to the clay. I don't think it cans cures big imperfection like acnee but it is good for small breackout or oily skin.

So soft and creamy - and gentle

Posted by Allymac on May 18, 2015

Doesn't dry my skin out and I don't itch so nothing nasty in it!

my favorite soap

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Oct 08, 2015

for moment is my favorite soap.. does not dry skin

거품도 잘나고 세정력도 좋아요 촉촉하고

Posted by 5044176743274905195 on Feb 18, 2016

고트밀크 들어간 비누들 좀 비싼데 요건 가격도 착하고~~ 거품도 잘나는 편입니다 향은 좀 호불호 갈릴 듯 해요 ~ 상큼하긴한데 코가 좀 찡!!한 향이라서 세정력도 좋고 촉촉한 편이예요

Softly,very good

Posted by 5548325006517657828 on Sep 28, 2013

It's good product for my body clean, and I'll buy again.

Just the perfect soap bar ever!

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Jul 08, 2016

Not too moisturize or too dry after using. Texture not too hard to spead over body or to soft to run out easily. Smell not too strong but still pleasure enough to relax during showering. Price is also a bonus in i-herb as compare with other goat milk soap. Nothing more to say & just LOVE it!

Olor fuerte

Posted by 5027720435018563459 on Mar 06, 2016

El olor de este jabón es cítrico, pero a la vez tiene otro olor raro. De seguro es por la primera capa, que es semejante a un barro. Como jabón tiende a ser demasiado suave para mi gusto, no siento que en realidad limpie tanto y tiende a irse rápido.