good for guys.

Posted by DesertRatonga on May 09, 2010

So, i am a guy and i hate all lotions because i have hairy arms and legs. That being said, virtually all lotions make hairy guys look like they have nasty oily matted fur on their arms/legs. But this one shocked me, it actually went on smooth and then it kinda drys a little so the hairs weren't all clumped together (gross... i know.). Sorry if that was a little too much information, but i am being as honest as possible for other guys out there who know what i am talking about! Also i thought it smelled more like butterscotch than coffee, whenever i have put it on before work, my co-workers, both male and female, always wanna smell me. My boss said that it smells sexy and she HAD to get some for her husband, No joke!

The best lotion Ive tried

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Smells wonderful, and gives the smoothest skin. A real feeling of luxury!

great moisturizer

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on May 15, 2015

Great moisturizer but I dont like the smell. It smells like cheap cocoa butter

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2143733 on Mar 30, 2009

Missed a spot with my sunscreen and a few days out of the sun using this were all it took to be back to normal. No flaking or pealing - was ready to safely even up the color before vacation was over!

Great

Posted by ling76 on Oct 11, 2012

Very good for sunburn, smell is not bad.

Après soleil

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Jul 22, 2013

Super produit, il sent super bon, il apaise bien, et à un petit effet frais super après un échauffement de la peau. Pas besoin d'utiliser autre chose derrière, il est bien hydratant !

Very good, smells nice

Posted by 5269032499518580366 on Mar 07, 2014

Very good, very smoothing, smells lovely Didn't peel after using it

Dream vacation in a bottle

Posted by napapilvi on Apr 21, 2014

I love this product. I love the smell and I love the feel of the product on my skin. And my skin loves it too! I've actually been using this as a facial moisturiser because I like to use it everyday. Try it!

great

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Jun 10, 2014

light scent, non-greasy, but very moisturising. I love alba botanica!

Reliable moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Aug 01, 2010

This is a wonderful moisturizer. It smells like something delicious. Not perfumy, more like butterscotch (but not heavy). It keeps very well after you open it. It does not go bad from sitting around for a few months.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »