お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Alba Botanica, After-Sun-Lotion, Kona Coffee, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 4-star

good for guys.

Posted by DesertRatonga on May 09, 2010

So, i am a guy and i hate all lotions because i have hairy arms and legs. That being said, virtually all lotions make hairy guys look like they have nasty oily matted fur on their arms/legs. But this one shocked me, it actually went on smooth and then it kinda drys a little so the hairs weren't all clumped together (gross... i know.). Sorry if that was a little too much information, but i am being as honest as possible for other guys out there who know what i am talking about! Also i thought it smelled more like butterscotch than coffee, whenever i have put it on before work, my co-workers, both male and female, always wanna smell me. My boss said that it smells sexy and she HAD to get some for her husband, No joke!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2498233 on Sep 21, 2009

I got sunburn,but skin is soft! Love this smell.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2432179 on Sep 04, 2010

I love this lotion, after sun or not! The smell is also great. I wish it had more antioxidants in it, though.

Good, but have to work hard

Posted by librarian on Jun 23, 2012

It's not even a lotion, a thick cream. Therefore, to get the cream out of the bottle, shake the very need, so that half of the walls and floor. Transfer to a jar. A good product. But for me the smell is too heavy for summer. I will use it in winter.

It works

Posted by opheart on Jul 31, 2012

I like to use it after sun exposure - it really protects the skin against intense sunburns. The smell is very light - it smell's like coffee. And it lasts for a while. But I haven't like the consistancy: it's very, very oily. I have normal to oily skin type. Maybe, it would be good for dry skin. Nevertheless it's not comedogenic.