Absolutely love!!!!

Posted by 5099308780673675285 on May 02, 2014

This cream is quite light weight yet really does hydrate the skin well. Its so very gentle and the smell is divine! Im so glad a stumbled across this product after trialing so many others that claim the world but offer nothing. Previously other products have left me with blocked pores due to their thick nature but not this product! My skin and pores look and feel healthier than ever! Definitely will continue to buy :)

natural

Posted by 5079205456861253724 on May 20, 2014

da a la piel una suavidad natural agradable

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on May 28, 2014

Been using it for years, brilliant cream but recently I've discovered the jasmine moisturizer which is just that bit better. This oil free is better for rich day time use though

fresh smell and very moist <3

Posted by Reviewer2889099 on Jan 09, 2014

The best day cream I have used. I have dry skin in winter and very sensitive. I tend to use the Weleda skin food but this is much better. draws inside the skin quickly and very light.

THE BEST MOISTURIZER I USED - EVER!

Posted by 5179198418078039067 on Jan 14, 2014

great smell, nice and light texture, absorbs fast and easy to the skin, perfect under the makeup - I have combined skin.

good

Posted by 5695949016239244529 on Jan 23, 2014

very nice! exelent feling and smell

Really hydrating

Posted by 5537613630807382268 on Jan 28, 2014

I use this regularly as part of my skincare routine. Love that its oil free as I have oily as f**k skin and am acne prone. This doesn't worsen my skin. With a bunch of other stuff I use this makes my skin nice and soft. Great for summer too. Has a nice smell as well. Different but nice. It's great under makeup and doesn't feel heavy or overly greasy.

Light and moisturize well. Perfect for oily skin

Posted by 5240193366506000804 on Feb 16, 2014

Liked it a lot. Very spreadable and also light but moisturizes very well. A little goes a long way. Have a pleasant smell too. Will purchase it again

Moisturizer

Posted by fhotofoodfanatic on Feb 26, 2014

Fantastic product lovely and light on your skin not heavy and greasy I cant not use it know

A great face and neck cream

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Mar 13, 2014

This Alba product is very good , not oily and it stays on for many hours, I will keep buying this Alba product and many other Alba products.