not for me

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on May 17, 2011

it smells and feels good, but doesn't work well for my oily skintype.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2388433 on May 17, 2011

Goes on smoothly and leaves my skin fresh and non greasy. Perfect for summer days!

bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2126662 on May 08, 2011

I thought that it will be fragranse free, but it smells bad and sticky.

Love the product

Posted by Reviewer2754994 on May 03, 2011

I love this product, although seems sticky at first, seems to go on well after my skin got used to it. It's probably bested by only the Clinique for men oil free gel, but at a fraction of the cost.

Too fragrant

Posted by Reviewer2292241 on May 02, 2011

This is the first time I ordered this product, and that was only because my favorite is out of stock. The fragrance about knocked me over, though it does not give me a headache. It makes my face feel moisturized.

love

Posted by Reviewer2959412 on Apr 28, 2011

love it, i am buying 4 at a time. I like the oilfree, the container is a little small, but i can use it on my whole body inc. face

Smells very nice

Posted by Reviewer3106781 on Apr 26, 2011

I have combined skin and used to blend my toner together with moisturezer and then apply, for this it does not work well, feels greasy, I'm using it as a nigh cream and I'm satisfied.

good value for money

Posted by Reviewer2876957 on Mar 30, 2011

good product, good value. have only been using for 2 weeks now but it already has replenished my once dry face and without the oily residue.

I really like this!

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Mar 26, 2011

This is a great daytime moisturizer. I have sensitive combination skin and have experinced absolutely no promblems and it feels and smells really nice.

Simple and effective moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3310285 on Mar 25, 2011

Lovely moisturizer in quite a big pot. It took exactly 10 days to arrive to the UK! It hydrates very well, but I wouldn't recommend to be used under make-up as it's tad too oily (at least for me, I've got combination skin). It looks perfect on my partner's dry skin though.