love it

Posted by Reviewer1190932 on Aug 15, 2009

great cream

Buena crema

Posted by iherbaddictblogspot on Sep 18, 2012

La textura es ligera, está a medio camino entre gel y crema, tiene un olor agradable y funde muy bien, con muy poco producto tienes para toda la cara. Hidrata muy bien, no deja sensación grasienta pero si sudas crea como una pelicula en tu cara, a mi me resulta molesto. Tarda un poco en absorberse pero no deja residuos debajo del maquillaje. No lo volvere a comprar pero es un buen producto.

Nice, light face cream. Surprised by strong perfume...

Posted by Reviewer1278129 on Mar 01, 2010

I haven't really been using this for long, but it's a nice light cream but at the same time moisturizes well. I think another reviewer has said, but for a "natural" product, it's quite heavily perfumed and not an essential oil scent that I would recognise. That unnerved me a little (smells like another chemical packed product saying it's "natural" for marketing purposes) I might look around for something less intensely perfumed for my face. If the perfume doesn't bother you, go for it tho.

aloe and green tea

Posted by Reviewer1404803 on Apr 18, 2010

Nice under make up

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1007042 on Feb 14, 2011

Feels good!

Thick, nice scent

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Oct 23, 2012

I have combination skin, and this is almost too moisturizing for me. Perhaps it will be more appropriate for my skin this winter. I like the scent!

Value

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Nov 07, 2009

Excellent product for the money. Goes on light under makeup and can use at night too.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Mar 03, 2012

Love Alba! My #1 choice is Alba's Jasmine moisturizer as it's thicker and with a dab of water on my fingers I can make the moisturizer go a long way. This moisturizer is thinner but still a great moisturizer for my dry skin.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1143456 on Jun 27, 2009

great for oily or acne-prone skin.