From Vienna

Posted by Reviewer3157796 on Jun 23, 2011

I have combination oily skin. This cream promises good moisturizing for the day, and it is so. But I can't use it without powder or make-up - my skin is shiny.

So So, but nice fragnance

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jun 23, 2011

I tried this moisturizer as I have oily skin. This one is not so amazing product but having very nice fragnace. Do not apply too many times as it can be sticky after all.

Nice skin care product from Alba!

Posted by Reviewer2990554 on Jul 14, 2011

I've always loved Alba Botanica Products. This oil free moisturizer works great on my skin. Especially in the hot summer wether, it doesn't make your skin greasy! And the best part is that it doesn't clog my pore!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 19, 2013

good moisturizing for normal or dry skin.like it.

it's good

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Feb 25, 2013

A good moisturizer,but if you want somthing more that that you won't get it =)

My skin is so much softer and more comfortable

Posted by 4684017658681129044 on Sep 06, 2012

I have Rosacea and struggle to find a decent moisturiser. This doesn't make my skin burn and it makes it much more comfortable. It's not a miracle product my skin is still red but I didn't really expect that to change. I will continue to buy this.

Buena crema

Posted by iherbaddictblogspot on Sep 18, 2012

La textura es ligera, está a medio camino entre gel y crema, tiene un olor agradable y funde muy bien, con muy poco producto tienes para toda la cara. Hidrata muy bien, no deja sensación grasienta pero si sudas crea como una pelicula en tu cara, a mi me resulta molesto. Tarda un poco en absorberse pero no deja residuos debajo del maquillaje. No lo volvere a comprar pero es un buen producto.

Okey

Posted by Reviewer3212627 on Oct 07, 2012

This moisturizer was quite good. Nice smell!

Thick, nice scent

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Oct 23, 2012

I have combination skin, and this is almost too moisturizing for me. Perhaps it will be more appropriate for my skin this winter. I like the scent!

pretty good

Posted by 5295659124285805175 on Nov 12, 2012

It had a more sticky consistency and smelled more perfumed than I expected, but it feels good to wear, feels moisturizing (though sometimes you have to wear a couple of layers) and doesn't irritate my skin. Good value for money.