Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

► A Great Moisturizer For Normal to Slightly Dry Skin with Good Water-Binding Agents

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013

Yes, this moisturizer by Alba Botanica is oil-free. However, it contains some thickening agents that may be problematic for oily or blemish-prone skin. This moisturizer has merit as a great moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin and it contains some good water-binding agents. Considering the relatively significant antioxidant content, I wish it can come in a tube/pump dispenser instead of a jar packaging. Our skin deserves only the best ingredients, and the practice of organic farming is a positive step toward creating products that reduce negative environmental impact. Overall, this moisturizer isn't the most advanced around, but comparatively speaking, it bests many others with a natural angle. Taking everything into account, it's something I would recommend. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

love it

Posted by 5689550739775334336 on Jun 27, 2013

good for summer!

Love it!

Posted by shenaan on Jul 11, 2013

I've been using it for two weeks only, but definitely fell in love with the product. It makes my skin so soft that I simply can't stop touching it! And, what's important, the effect holds till the end of the day. It has light texture and also very light and pleasant smell. The only minus is that it leaves my face a bit shiny, but it can be dealt with. Great moisturizer for summer time. I'd definitely buy it again.

Great Moisturiser

Posted by 5372598897416503880 on Feb 19, 2013

This product has a great light scent and leaves skin hydrated.

I'm in love

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used! It's light and oil free and it doesn't give me that greasy shiny face some other moisturizers give me. It has a soft and nice scent, it's reasonably priced and it keeps my skin soft and moisturized. Even in the cold winter in Northern Europe. I use it every morning and it lasts about two months. I have used Dr Hauschka rose cream before, which was about four times as expensive as this cream. But this stuff works just as well and maybe even better. As long as they sell this, I will buy this. I use the Alba Botanica Jasmin cream at night. That cream is somewhat heavier.