Great Moisturiser

Posted by 5372598897416503880 on Feb 19, 2013

This product has a great light scent and leaves skin hydrated.

I'm in love

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used! It's light and oil free and it doesn't give me that greasy shiny face some other moisturizers give me. It has a soft and nice scent, it's reasonably priced and it keeps my skin soft and moisturized. Even in the cold winter in Northern Europe. I use it every morning and it lasts about two months. I have used Dr Hauschka rose cream before, which was about four times as expensive as this cream. But this stuff works just as well and maybe even better. As long as they sell this, I will buy this. I use the Alba Botanica Jasmin cream at night. That cream is somewhat heavier.

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on May 28, 2014

Been using it for years, brilliant cream but recently I've discovered the jasmine moisturizer which is just that bit better. This oil free is better for rich day time use though

#1 moisturizer for my skin

Posted by stavroulina on Dec 18, 2013

I'm using this moisturizer for almost a year. I'm 20, I have combination(really oily t-zone) and sensitive skin with mild acne. This cream...is just a miracle. I use it after shower and it absorbs INSTANTLY!!(rub a pea sised amount of this between hands and then dab it on face). It gives my face a fresh feeling,has never irritated my skin, has never been greasy, moisturizes great, wears perfect under makeup, and for those who feel "oilier" I recommend rubbing a little bit of this with pure aloe vera gel between your hands (50-50) and apply it on your face. So refreshing! The cream has thin-medium consistancy, the fragrance is not very subtle, but still pleasant. Always use this with clean hands, cause it's in a plastic jar and you don't want to contaminate the product =)

Really good!!!

Posted by 4620678756086820745 on Jun 07, 2013

I'm using it only for 3 days now, but I totally love it! It smells good and the texture is very light and suitable for summer.

Love it!

Posted by shenaan on Jul 11, 2013

I've been using it for two weeks only, but definitely fell in love with the product. It makes my skin so soft that I simply can't stop touching it! And, what's important, the effect holds till the end of the day. It has light texture and also very light and pleasant smell. The only minus is that it leaves my face a bit shiny, but it can be dealt with. Great moisturizer for summer time. I'd definitely buy it again.

Excellent for teenage boys and near 50-year old women

Posted by Reviewer2926708 on Sep 05, 2010

My son and I both use this moisturizer for different reasons. Originally, I bought it for him because he is having trouble with acne and it doesn't clog his pores. He is a skier and it especially helps when his face gets exposed to cold air and is dry. Since it was in the house, I decided to give it a try myself. It feels really nice going on, and doesn't leave my face feeling "sticky" as some other moisturizers do. I don't wear make-up so I really hate to feel like there's something on my face. This is the best face moisturizer we have found for my family!

Great moisturizer

Posted by 4623266253530548266 on Aug 06, 2013

Perfect consistency. Not to oily and not too light. Does not dry out the face.

Neblogas dieninis kremas

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 20, 2012

Perku dukrai, nepblogai geriasi, yra lengvas, gerai drekina. Jai labai patinka. Skaniai kvepia.

Doesn't fit me

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

This moisture doesn't seem to fit my skin. I think I require something that has some oil in it. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells good, it goes in on the skin fine, it just doesn't fit me.