Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

► A Great Moisturizer For Normal to Slightly Dry Skin with Good Water-Binding Agents

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013

Yes, this moisturizer by Alba Botanica is oil-free. However, it contains some thickening agents that may be problematic for oily or blemish-prone skin. This moisturizer has merit as a great moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin and it contains some good water-binding agents. Considering the relatively significant antioxidant content, I wish it can come in a tube/pump dispenser instead of a jar packaging. Our skin deserves only the best ingredients, and the practice of organic farming is a positive step toward creating products that reduce negative environmental impact. Overall, this moisturizer isn't the most advanced around, but comparatively speaking, it bests many others with a natural angle. Taking everything into account, it's something I would recommend. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Fresh and light

Posted by Reviewer2050183 From Spain on Aug 14, 2013

I have a normal-combination skin, and sometimes I find it hard to pick a right moisturiser, especially during summer months. This one is really fresh --maybe too fluid compared to a normal day cream. It takes a while to completely absorb, but nothing to worry about since it doesn't leave any greasy feeling. The smell is quite nice too. It may be a little bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it.

Neblogas dieninis kremas

Posted by Reviewer2735826 From Lithuania on Sep 20, 2012

Perku dukrai, nepblogai geriasi, yra lengvas, gerai drekina. Jai labai patinka. Skaniai kvepia.

Doesn't fit me

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

This moisture doesn't seem to fit my skin. I think I require something that has some oil in it. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells good, it goes in on the skin fine, it just doesn't fit me.

Break me out!

Posted by 5092618699231619126 From Canada on Aug 26, 2013

This product break me out like crazy...as much as i wanted this alba line to work for me unfortunately it didn't :(