New To iHerb?

Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

► A Great Moisturizer For Normal to Slightly Dry Skin with Good Water-Binding Agents

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013

Yes, this moisturizer by Alba Botanica is oil-free. However, it contains some thickening agents that may be problematic for oily or blemish-prone skin. This moisturizer has merit as a great moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin and it contains some good water-binding agents. Considering the relatively significant antioxidant content, I wish it can come in a tube/pump dispenser instead of a jar packaging. Our skin deserves only the best ingredients, and the practice of organic farming is a positive step toward creating products that reduce negative environmental impact. Overall, this moisturizer isn't the most advanced around, but comparatively speaking, it bests many others with a natural angle. Taking everything into account, it's something I would recommend. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Doesn't fit me

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

This moisture doesn't seem to fit my skin. I think I require something that has some oil in it. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells good, it goes in on the skin fine, it just doesn't fit me.

Break me out!

Posted by 5092618699231619126 on Aug 26, 2013

This product break me out like crazy...as much as i wanted this alba line to work for me unfortunately it didn't :(

not good

Posted by 4623724986657910166 on Nov 07, 2012

This made my skin break out really bad. I do have really sensitive skin though so might be ok for someone with less sensitive skin.

very dissatisfied

Posted by Reviewer2344195 on Mar 16, 2010

I had to discontinue use of this product. It has caused breakouts which have led to blemishes. I haven't had breakouts like these since high school. Fragrance & other ingredients are apparently too harsh.