#1 moisturizer for my skin

Posted by stavroulina on Dec 18, 2013

I'm using this moisturizer for almost a year. I'm 20, I have combination(really oily t-zone) and sensitive skin with mild acne. This cream...is just a miracle. I use it after shower and it absorbs INSTANTLY!!(rub a pea sised amount of this between hands and then dab it on face). It gives my face a fresh feeling,has never irritated my skin, has never been greasy, moisturizes great, wears perfect under makeup, and for those who feel "oilier" I recommend rubbing a little bit of this with pure aloe vera gel between your hands (50-50) and apply it on your face. So refreshing! The cream has thin-medium consistancy, the fragrance is not very subtle, but still pleasant. Always use this with clean hands, cause it's in a plastic jar and you don't want to contaminate the product =)

► A Great Moisturizer For Normal to Slightly Dry Skin with Good Water-Binding Agents

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013

Yes, this moisturizer by Alba Botanica is oil-free. However, it contains some thickening agents that may be problematic for oily or blemish-prone skin. This moisturizer has merit as a great moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin and it contains some good water-binding agents. Considering the relatively significant antioxidant content, I wish it can come in a tube/pump dispenser instead of a jar packaging. Our skin deserves only the best ingredients, and the practice of organic farming is a positive step toward creating products that reduce negative environmental impact. Overall, this moisturizer isn't the most advanced around, but comparatively speaking, it bests many others with a natural angle. Taking everything into account, it's something I would recommend. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Not my favorite, but not bad

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

An OK moisturizer, I can't say it did anything special for my skin but it was definitely not a bad purchase. Since I've started using more natural products my skin has become a bit more sensitive too products with a lot of perfume etc, but this one didn't at any point upset my skin. It just... sinked in (sometimes it wouldn't tough) and did it's job pretty good overall.

VERY GOOD!

Posted by 5253910997149629601 on Nov 29, 2013

Smells divine, rich moisturizer, but not heavy on the skin, soaks in very fast, great for the winter (would prefer something more light for the summer). I use it in the morning before applying make up and even at 7 p.m. my t-zone not shiny just dewy looking, normally i have to powder at least once during the day. I also use it at night and add few drops of avocado oil for intense overnight treatment. BTW i have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin, which also can be dry and patchy, this moisturizer gives me just the right amount of moisture, exactly what i was looking for. My skin is very picky and before this Alba cream i was using salon brand moisturizer for a price at least 3 times higher, but now i have great moisturizer and spare cash:)

moisturizer

Posted by 5030946988872781333 on Nov 19, 2013

I love it!

Wonderful cream!

Posted by LiubaB on Nov 01, 2013

I love this cream. It is not heavy or greasy, and gives a great moisture to oily and combination skin. I use it in the mornings (for night I have a bit heavier moisturizers).

perfect

Posted by 5265454066497864892 on Oct 02, 2013

very gentle moisturizer, makes the skin soft

works well

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 01, 2013

This moisturizer is very good. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling but you can feel the moisture. It leaves your skin smooth and supple. I have acne prone skin and this moisturizer doesn't clog my pores. it's a buy!

Finally found the perfect moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Sep 18, 2013

I have been looking for years to find the perfect moisturizer - one that is not too heavy or too light weight. This is it. I have combination skin, and this product works great. I love that it's all natural which makes me feel good about putting it on my skin. It has a mild scent, and a little goes a long way. I put it on when I get out of the shower and my face feels like a million bucks. Love this stuff.

Break me out!

Posted by 5092618699231619126 on Aug 26, 2013

This product break me out like crazy...as much as i wanted this alba line to work for me unfortunately it didn't :(