A great face and neck cream

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Mar 13, 2014

This Alba product is very good , not oily and it stays on for many hours, I will keep buying this Alba product and many other Alba products.

Wonderful fragrance!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on Jul 11, 2010

Nice, clean green tea smell and not too overpowering. Really does moisturise well..and it doesn't make my eyes sting like most other facial moisturisers.

Absolutely love!!!!

Posted by 5099308780673675285 on May 02, 2014

This cream is quite light weight yet really does hydrate the skin well. Its so very gentle and the smell is divine! Im so glad a stumbled across this product after trialing so many others that claim the world but offer nothing. Previously other products have left me with blocked pores due to their thick nature but not this product! My skin and pores look and feel healthier than ever! Definitely will continue to buy :)

!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 05, 2013

labs krēms jaunai, sausai ādai

liked it

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 10, 2012

Liked this product, it smells fine and keep my skin moistured even at cold winter, and my mum, who is in her 50s and has dry skin, also liked it much

Good

Posted by Reviewer1439587 on Nov 18, 2012

Good.

Combination to oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1443952 on Apr 14, 2010

I really bought this for my husband, but of course had to try it for myself. We both love it. We have the same type of skin. Goes on cool, smells nice, doesnt leave your skin greasy or oily. It absorps into your skin pretty quick. I do apply more and it does feel like its too much on my face, but as you massage it in it starts to dissapear. Makes your skin feel smooth. I will buy this again.

good

Posted by 5695949016239244529 on Jan 23, 2014

very nice! exelent feling and smell

Great

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Jul 17, 2011

Got it for the kids

Best moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1885317 on Jan 21, 2010

I love this moisturizer! It has a sweet tropical scent and a small dab really goes a long way! It's light and very moisturizing. I used to have small dry patches around my face but this moisturizer has helped eliminate them!