Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2550054 on May 01, 2012

I love this moisturizer :) gentle on the skin, absorbs nicely, my skin looks better and I love the smell :D

My wife swears by this stuff

Posted by MusicOdin on Mar 13, 2011

My wife uses this. She loves it and says it's the best moisturizer available for her skin type (oily).

liked it

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 10, 2012

Liked this product, it smells fine and keep my skin moistured even at cold winter, and my mum, who is in her 50s and has dry skin, also liked it much

Great Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2407572 on Jan 25, 2012

Really liked this product. NO perfumes. Seems to work well. I would purchase this again.

Best face lotion

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jan 29, 2012

I've been using this lotion on my face about 2 years now, it's the best. light and hydrating, never clogs my pores.

Really nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer2095442 on Feb 12, 2012

My face tends to be dry, and I don't often get breakouts. This is a really good lotion that doesn't feel heavy either. I have found that, if I use a cleanser in the morning followed by this lotion, it does leave my face feeling a little tight. But if I just use water, it is fine. So I save the cleanser for evening when I use night cream.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1026533 on Feb 28, 2012

Love it! I have acne-prone, porous skin which gets quite oily but can also be rough and dry at times. This cream is perfect! It makes my skin smooth and soft without making it shiny. It doesn't cause any redness or breakouts - on the contrary, it is very very soothing. Thoroughly recommend it!

great cream

Posted by nastia on May 15, 2012

this cream makes my skin soft and matte. it is not oily хороший крем, увлажняет, смягчает, немного матирует. не жирный

good

Posted by 5739562269384198449 on May 22, 2012

This is very good for my skin. I will buy this again.

VERY GOOD CREAM