Works well!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

I have dry skin and the dryness sometimes make my skin itch. This product seems to moisturise my skin enough to make it itch less. Doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy, and it goes well under my mineral makeup too. I rated this product only 4 stars as it fragrance really bothers me. I guess they try to make it smell like pina colada, but the fragrance really reminds me of my cats' pee. Maybe it's just me though, you might like the fragrance!

My skin is so much softer and more comfortable

Posted by 4684017658681129044 on Sep 06, 2012

I have Rosacea and struggle to find a decent moisturiser. This doesn't make my skin burn and it makes it much more comfortable. It's not a miracle product my skin is still red but I didn't really expect that to change. I will continue to buy this.

Buena crema

Posted by iherbaddictblogspot on Sep 18, 2012

La textura es ligera, está a medio camino entre gel y crema, tiene un olor agradable y funde muy bien, con muy poco producto tienes para toda la cara. Hidrata muy bien, no deja sensación grasienta pero si sudas crea como una pelicula en tu cara, a mi me resulta molesto. Tarda un poco en absorberse pero no deja residuos debajo del maquillaje. No lo volvere a comprar pero es un buen producto.