Amazing cream!

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Apr 22, 2013

This cream is perfect! We use it all the female part of the family)))) I (24 years old) as a moisturizing base under make-up, my sister (17 years old) as a mattifying cream, my mother (49 years old) as a moisturizing night cream. Cream visibly evens skin tone, absorbs quickly and is very pleasant smell. Этот крем прекрасен! Мы используем его всей женской частью семьи)))) Я (24 лет) как увлажняющую основу под макияж, моя сестра (17 лет) как матирующий крем, моя мама (49 лет ) как увлажняющий ночной крем. Крем заметно выравнивает тон кожи, быстро впитывается и очень приятно пахнет.

Not for me

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I have oily skin with acne and after being advised to try an oil-free moisturizer I tried this one. It smells wonderful, the texture is nice, it feels good on the skin and has definitely made my skin softer. And it wears great under make-up. So initially I was very excited. Unfortunately it makes me break out, which was the one thing I was hoping this cream might help with. So for me this one didn't work out too well, but for others it might be good. Nowadays I stay away from oil-free moisturizers all together and use pure oils (avocado or coconut) instead which is so much better for my skin!

it's good

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Feb 25, 2013

A good moisturizer,but if you want somthing more that that you won't get it =)

Great Moisturiser

Posted by 5372598897416503880 on Feb 19, 2013

This product has a great light scent and leaves skin hydrated.

nice cream, very strong smell

Posted by Reviewer3002314 on Feb 06, 2013

very light cream, whold be good for oily skin. The smell is too strong for me... gave it to a friend.

I love this product!

Posted by Meytar on Nov 26, 2012

A very great product!! Has a lovely smell (fruity but light) absorbed fast and moisturize well. No complaints at all, very recomended!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1439587 on Nov 18, 2012

Good.

So far its pretty good....

Posted by 4854033398472261637 on Nov 13, 2012

It is my first time to use this product and apparently it is working on me.

pretty good

Posted by 5295659124285805175 on Nov 12, 2012

It had a more sticky consistency and smelled more perfumed than I expected, but it feels good to wear, feels moisturizing (though sometimes you have to wear a couple of layers) and doesn't irritate my skin. Good value for money.

not good

Posted by 4623724986657910166 on Nov 07, 2012

This made my skin break out really bad. I do have really sensitive skin though so might be ok for someone with less sensitive skin.