Double-edged sword

Posted by Reviewer2763918 on Apr 11, 2011

I love it: It smells glorious and feels luscious but I got this mainly for my son who has eczema and it just irritated it more. Too bad. I guess it's mine now exclusively.

Smells yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1277718 on Jan 31, 2012

I purchased this cream for my husband who has dry, itchy skin on his legs. It seeems to work just fine for him. We both like the smell! I would order this again for him.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1178690 on Mar 08, 2012

This product is good. small and quality very good. I'll buy later. :)

Good body cream but smell is a bit much

Posted by Reviewer2095442 on Feb 08, 2015

I like their coconut milk body cream better, the smell is not so overwhelming. This is a good product but the smell is not to my liking, it lingers too much and seems fake. However, I am sensitive and many people seem to like the smell.

Great skin softener

Posted by 5265062768151506244 on Oct 04, 2016

Alba changed the components of the body butter a few years ago so it's gone from being the best ever to still a good product for skin moisturiser. I still look around for a better product that ticks all my boxes and I keep buying hoping Alba will go back to the original recipe.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1679591 on May 19, 2008

This is a very good product, at a reasonable price. The only drwaback can be the fragrence. I like it. But, some people may not ike it, but once iy absorbs into your skin, wihtin a couple of minutes, no one notices it.