mmmmmm

Posted by happydays on Sep 29, 2010

lovely smell, lovely on the skin. Kids love it to,great for massage and in bath:)

Perth, Australia

Posted by Reviewer1458099 on Sep 20, 2010

Cannot say enough great things about this Body Oil - love everything about it. Use it in my bath as a bath oil, after a shower apply to moist skin, add it to my favourite organic body moisturiser......Love it Love it Love it!!!!

Good product but needs a stronger flip cap

Posted by Reviewer2410113 on Sep 18, 2010

Good product with a pleasant scent. The oil gets absorbed in the skin very easily without a surfeit of grease. Good volume for this price. However, the flip top cap is very filmsy and will break easily when you keep opening and closing the bottle. 1 star off for that!

Likey

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Sep 13, 2010

It works well and the price is right. I use it as body oil daily and add a little to my conditioner every few days to keep my bottle blond hair healthy and shiney. I'd buy it again. I didn't notice a scent. I usually add my own.

It's great!

Posted by Reviewer1056475 on Sep 09, 2010

I got this product for my oily face and it seems to be working wonderfully. I just wash my face with warm water and dab my face dry and rub the Kukui Nut Oil on my face. It works through almost the day. It's interesting to see that this is an oil but doesn't add more oil onto my face. I also took a picture with myself with the flash on, haha, and I was a bit nervous to see the picture and to my surpise my face doesn't look greasy at all. I love this product.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3357606 on Aug 27, 2010

I really like this for massages. My clients who don't mind scents, like it as well. So glad I can get it through IHerb!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Jul 10, 2010

I have mixed feeling about this one. It's very rich and leaves a sort of film that i notice sometimes, but it does serve its purpose. I think this would be of better use to me in winter time, when my skin can use that kind of barrier against the elements.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2582418 on Jul 07, 2010

smells good, I like this oil

Alba Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer2903708 on Jun 09, 2010

Well, it doesn't get much better than this! I use this in a "preparation" I make for my body for after-bath care. I use olive oil, sesame oil and this Alba Oil. It moistens my skin, makes it feel silky (my husband loves how soft it makes my skin) PLUS the aroma of the Alba Oil makes me smell yummy. This is a great product!

Smells great but not brilliant for extra dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 09, 2010

Isn't quite nourishing enough for my super dry skin but does smell nice and is not too sticky.