Good product but needs a stronger flip cap

Posted by Reviewer2410113 on Sep 18, 2010

Good product with a pleasant scent. The oil gets absorbed in the skin very easily without a surfeit of grease. Good volume for this price. However, the flip top cap is very filmsy and will break easily when you keep opening and closing the bottle. 1 star off for that!

It's great!

Posted by Reviewer1056475 on Sep 09, 2010

I got this product for my oily face and it seems to be working wonderfully. I just wash my face with warm water and dab my face dry and rub the Kukui Nut Oil on my face. It works through almost the day. It's interesting to see that this is an oil but doesn't add more oil onto my face. I also took a picture with myself with the flash on, haha, and I was a bit nervous to see the picture and to my surpise my face doesn't look greasy at all. I love this product.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2582418 on Jul 07, 2010

smells good, I like this oil

Smells great but not brilliant for extra dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 09, 2010

Isn't quite nourishing enough for my super dry skin but does smell nice and is not too sticky.

Okay Oil

Posted by Reviewer2446116 on Apr 02, 2010

This is a very moisturizing product, but it's on the greasy side. It does not seem to absorb as well as the other oil products I use.

kukui nut body oil

Posted by Reviewer1919428 on Oct 30, 2009

Smells nutty in a good way.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Jul 10, 2010

I have mixed feeling about this one. It's very rich and leaves a sort of film that i notice sometimes, but it does serve its purpose. I think this would be of better use to me in winter time, when my skin can use that kind of barrier against the elements.

Slightly Heavy

Posted by Reviewer2186811 on Dec 13, 2010

Beautiful nutty scent, and the oil quenches dry skin fast. Slightly heavy, as it doesn't absorb quickly, but a wonderful application after a day in the elements! Great for slicking through the hair, to make it nice and shiny.

Posted by Reviewer2225753 on Sep 26, 2012

Great smell, but it doesnt hydrates all day trough

Not all Kukui Nut oil