great product

Posted by Reviewer2007273 on Oct 29, 2009

I use this with the cocoa butter together and my skin is so soft ...lasts all day..even longer..never have dry skin anymore..winters in Minnesota are very dry and hard on our skin..not anymore..love the smell...all natural ingredients so not putting in harmful products onmy skin...love it!!!

body oil

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Sep 17, 2009

smells great and my skin just drinks this stuff. Will buy again. Good for dry thirsty skin.

love it

Posted by 4845946541250966324 on Jan 26, 2016

smell vanilla,coconut and chocolate..works on my skin..

love this oil!

Posted by Reviewer1544628 on Mar 12, 2011

I transitioned from the kukui nut lotion with apprehension about 2 years ago... because I LOVED the lotion. I read the positive reviews others had about this oil and gave it a shot and have to say, it's amazing. I usually buy 3 or 4 bottles at a time because I use it every day, at least twice a day because I love it so much. It's not an oily oil that stays oily on your skin for long at all. It absorbs nicely to make your skin very smooth and soft, it has enough scent to smell good, but also subtle enough for my husband and father to use it without fear or smelling like a girl. I also use it on my nephews since it's organic and good for their little bodies and they also love it. Sometimes other lotions can burn on dry skin, but this is one of the few that actually soothe and feel good. Love it. Can't say enough good things about it!

love it!!

Posted by 5471632937472907675 on Sep 09, 2013

Im absolutely obsessed with this oil..the moisture on my skin lasts all day and just with a few drops. the shipping was fast and in great packaging.

Smells great, but..

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I really love the smell of this, but sadly my skin doesn't like it. I didn't notice it the first couple of times I used it, but after that it became sore and itchy. I have atopic dermatitis.

Smells Strong!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

Couldn't use this the smell was SO strong. Had to give it away!

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

Not too heavy, sinks in quickly with no staining, gorgeous light aroma. Am certainly buying again. Update Dec.2010: am on my 3rd bottle - I love the smell, and body brush it on in the summer months.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1628851 on Jul 08, 2009

This is the best bargain for the best product on the market for your skin. Love it, and loved the quick shipment!!

just what i wanted!

Posted by Reviewer3088309 on May 11, 2009

The almond-based body oil i had been buying for years is no longer produced. This is exactly what i've been looking for as a replacement.