body oil

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Sep 17, 2009

smells great and my skin just drinks this stuff. Will buy again. Good for dry thirsty skin.

Alba Botanica, Kukui Nut, Organic Body Oil, 8.5 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2974620 on Jan 25, 2011

Awesome product and great results.

Best body oil

Posted by Reviewer3062134 on Nov 11, 2011

I have dry skin made worse by the dry So. California weather. I found advice to put oil on the body before showering or a bath. This works for me! It's a blend of oils and not all are organic. I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients even though it has a small amount of fragrance. I use the Kukui Nut Body Cream as well - over the oil - when my skin is extra dry. I can still feel it on my skin when I shower the folowing day!

love it!!

Posted by 5471632937472907675 on Sep 09, 2013

Im absolutely obsessed with this oil..the moisture on my skin lasts all day and just with a few drops. the shipping was fast and in great packaging.

Great Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer3151794 on May 09, 2009

A wonderfully scented body oil. Pour it in your bath water for softer smoother skin.

Smells great, but..

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I really love the smell of this, but sadly my skin doesn't like it. I didn't notice it the first couple of times I used it, but after that it became sore and itchy. I have atopic dermatitis.

Smells Strong!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

Couldn't use this the smell was SO strong. Had to give it away!

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

Not too heavy, sinks in quickly with no staining, gorgeous light aroma. Am certainly buying again. Update Dec.2010: am on my 3rd bottle - I love the smell, and body brush it on in the summer months.

Yum

Posted by plantbasedbites on Aug 03, 2011

Does the job, DELICIOUS smell!

Love This Body Oil!

Posted by 5385130627550608621 on Apr 25, 2015

I love using this body oil when I get out of the shower. I mix a few drops of the oil with some natural body lotion and apply all over my skin. I love the smell! Its especially nice in winter, not only to keep your skin smooth and soft, but the smell reminds me of a tropic island somewhere!