I Love It!

Posted by 5645360233489339625 on Mar 27, 2014

I would definitely recommend this if you want smooth skin. I used it my face because I heard that this is what Lupita N'yongo used. It does leave your face bright and soft.

soft, nice perfumed and lovely oil mix. You will love it

Posted by 5227047758199439127 on Apr 28, 2014

This lovely oil mix will become a "must have" for you. The kukui oil makes to be easy, fast and deeply absorved in your skin. It makes your skin softer and non greasy at all. The coconut oil gives it a rich and soft parfume Try it, you will fall in love of it

Very good

Posted by Biaitiar on Jun 15, 2014

Good for dry skin

Me gusta mucho para la ducha

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 17, 2014

Me lo pongo cuando acabo de ducharme. Me gusta mucho como me hidrata y la sensación que deja. Huele a fruto seco, pero no es nada pesado y no se queda en la piel

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Aug 18, 2014

I LOVE the smell of this blend!

AWESOME!

Posted by 5141603022744430265 on Sep 18, 2014

Absolutelly awesome product - love at first sight :)) Smell is beautiful

amazing body oil

Posted by Reviewer2976061 on Nov 12, 2014

after bath i enjoy applying this to my body, it hydrates and smell amazing!!

Love it!

Posted by 5037737841077171701 on Jan 06, 2015

I use this on my skin, including my face. I am 50 and have waist long hair. A few drops of this run through my hair keeps it soft and healthy. Wonderful subtle smell as well. Will be back for more!

The only body oil i use

Posted by 5576344861143738328 on Mar 06, 2015

I use this every time i'm done showering, when the body is still slightly damp. It's awesome stuff. Absorbs super fast and leaves me with super soft skin. Used to have ugly bumps and breakouts on my upper arms, after using this religiously, they're all gone! Love love love!

Love This Body Oil!

Posted by 5385130627550608621 on Apr 25, 2015

I love using this body oil when I get out of the shower. I mix a few drops of the oil with some natural body lotion and apply all over my skin. I love the smell! Its especially nice in winter, not only to keep your skin smooth and soft, but the smell reminds me of a tropic island somewhere!