Very good

Posted by Reviewer1502612 on Feb 26, 2010

This oil has a very pleasant smelll, I added few drops of my essential oils to give it an even more sensual smell. It is very good for dry skins and it is not greasy. Perfect!

best oil ever

Posted by Reviewer1509995 on Jun 30, 2011

This is the first and only body oil I've ever liked - it's not greasy, it dries nicely, has a faint, yet pleasant scent and makes my skin so soft. I even use this on my nephews skin in the winter, as well as for my dad's ears that tend to get dry. My dad was worried it would smell like a woman, but he was pleasantly surprised that it doesn't. He has used all sorts of creams and lotions to help his dry skin in the winter and this is the only product that has been able to combat the dryness without being greasy or gross. I use it all year round - I put it on every night and every morning. It's especially nice in the winter when skin tends to get cracky - yet even nicer in the summer after being outside all day or getting too much sun. It's light and feels smooth. Love it. I buy 8 bottles at a time because I tend to share it with everyone. Love Love Love

Bought by accident

Posted by Reviewer1513887 on Jan 19, 2010

It looks like the same bottle as their toner! I love it though, it makes me smell delicious and is moisturizing without being shiny and greasy. I prefer lotion, so I doubt I'll buy again but it was fun to try.

Alba Botanica, Body Oil, Kukui Nut

Posted by Reviewer1514652 on Nov 04, 2013

I love the sweet smell and it moisturizes really good. My favorite after-shower oil at the moment.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1624852 on Apr 16, 2011

Wonderful smell! Wonderful product!

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1628851 on Jul 08, 2009

This is the best bargain for the best product on the market for your skin. Love it, and loved the quick shipment!!

from KZ

Posted by Reviewer1636708 on Jun 29, 2012

The best oil for my skin! It adsorbs very fast and makes my skin soft, great smell

Perfect body oil!

Posted by susanharsh on May 03, 2016

Works so well to relieve dry skin! I use it after I shower every single day.

Nice massage oil

Posted by Reviewer1783628 on Jun 06, 2010

Great product-good price

Alba Botanica, Kukui Nut, Organic Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer1793119 on Jul 07, 2011

Very good product. At once humidifying is felt, I will buy still. The good price. Service excellent.