LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer3074501 on Mar 20, 2010

Nice light nutty/tropical scent.Absorbs beautifully.

This oil makes me feel happy

Posted by M-A-H-A on Mar 22, 2013

I love this stuff. The scent is wonderful and sweet, its texture is light. My skin becomes smooth...I'll buy it again!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on May 18, 2010

Love the scent! Keeps my skin soft and supple. I also put a few drops in my lotion. I also gave a bottle to my daughter and she really loved it!

Nice massage oil

Posted by Reviewer1783628 on Jun 06, 2010

Great product-good price

Alba Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer2903708 on Jun 09, 2010

Well, it doesn't get much better than this! I use this in a "preparation" I make for my body for after-bath care. I use olive oil, sesame oil and this Alba Oil. It moistens my skin, makes it feel silky (my husband loves how soft it makes my skin) PLUS the aroma of the Alba Oil makes me smell yummy. This is a great product!

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3357606 on Aug 27, 2010

I really like this for massages. My clients who don't mind scents, like it as well. So glad I can get it through IHerb!

Likey

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Sep 13, 2010

It works well and the price is right. I use it as body oil daily and add a little to my conditioner every few days to keep my bottle blond hair healthy and shiney. I'd buy it again. I didn't notice a scent. I usually add my own.

Perth, Australia

Posted by Reviewer1458099 on Sep 20, 2010

Cannot say enough great things about this Body Oil - love everything about it. Use it in my bath as a bath oil, after a shower apply to moist skin, add it to my favourite organic body moisturiser......Love it Love it Love it!!!!

좋아요 >_<

Posted by Reviewer3112387 on Nov 26, 2010

재고 있는거 중에서 젤~~ 싼거 찾아서 써봤는데 너무 좋아요 그렇게 끈적이진 않은데 보습도 잘되구 팔에 아토피가 있는데 많이 좋아졌어요. 냄새도 너무너무 마음에 들어요 아 근데 단내 싫어 하시는 분들은 안좋아 하실듯;; 재구매 100%%%%%

I love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2301429 on Dec 15, 2010

I used it first time. Good smell and rich for my skins!