Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1264343 on Feb 24, 2012

Really recommend this body oil. It has few ingredients, smells good and make the skin smooth and soft. Have already ordered a new one.

Good Oil

Posted by Reviewer2472986 on Feb 25, 2012

I have not used this oil too many times but so far it has been good. It does absorb pretty fast which is really nice compared to other oils. Also smells great.

My favourite Oil of All Time

Posted by Reviewer2107866 on Mar 20, 2012

Love it Love it Love it! Feels beautiful on skin, absorbs in quickly but leaves a soft residue. The smell is fantastic, have friends who have tried and are going to order as well!

good choise

Posted by Reviewer2249523 on Apr 11, 2012

great!!! smells like sweats and good effect

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2657123 on Apr 21, 2012

I mix it with cocnut oil, great for your skin, it has a great smell!

Good smelling moisturizing oil!

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on May 16, 2012

I use this oil as a moisturizer after i shower. I have dry skin, who needs a lot of moisture. This has a almond kind of smell. Its not overwhelming, so you get a headace:P I wolud definetly recommend you to by this oil, its has a lovely smell, it feels light on the skin, it pulls quickly inn to the skin, and leaves it feels soft:D I´m deffintely being this again:)

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2255858 on Mar 16, 2011

I love the smell, very good moisturising and the texture - it's not too heavy. My dry skin is very soft after applying this oil.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1624852 on Apr 16, 2011

Wonderful smell! Wonderful product!

best oil ever

Posted by Reviewer1509995 on Jun 30, 2011

This is the first and only body oil I've ever liked - it's not greasy, it dries nicely, has a faint, yet pleasant scent and makes my skin so soft. I even use this on my nephews skin in the winter, as well as for my dad's ears that tend to get dry. My dad was worried it would smell like a woman, but he was pleasantly surprised that it doesn't. He has used all sorts of creams and lotions to help his dry skin in the winter and this is the only product that has been able to combat the dryness without being greasy or gross. I use it all year round - I put it on every night and every morning. It's especially nice in the winter when skin tends to get cracky - yet even nicer in the summer after being outside all day or getting too much sun. It's light and feels smooth. Love it. I buy 8 bottles at a time because I tend to share it with everyone. Love Love Love

Alba Botanica, Kukui Nut, Organic Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer1793119 on Jul 07, 2011

Very good product. At once humidifying is felt, I will buy still. The good price. Service excellent.