Alba Botanica, Clear Enzyme Deodorant Stick, Aloe Unscented, 2 oz (57 g)

Useless deodorant

Posted by annannaljuba on May 05, 2011

It is clear and fresh smelling, but almost at once after you applying it I had wet armpits. And after one hour this bad smell started to embarrass me. Really really bad BO, rancid, like I had somehow fed the bacteria under my arms, I smelled like a sweaty man. Possibly the worst deodorant I have ever tried.

Best out there.

Posted by Reviewer3333393 on Jan 01, 2012

Does the job and doesn't stain shirts.

Best for me

Posted by Reviewer2176003 on May 29, 2013

I've tried a lot of other deodorant, but this is the best for me. I only use at the morning, and no smell at all. I'm an office worker. It is my experience after 3 years of using. I wrote this review, because in my opinion, it deserves more than 3 stars.

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1843789 on Oct 06, 2013

I've tried many other natural deodorants and this one works best for me. Also has a lovely fresh fragrance, not too strong. Non greasy, no staining and super effective at stopping odor (not sweating, it's not an antiperspirant).

clean and effective

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Apr 07, 2014

After trialling many natural brands, this one lasts the day and for me as a guy doesn't give other guys the wrong impression ;) It has no nasties and no encrusting of your armpit hairs (like some other brands do. Highly recommended!!!