July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Alba Botanica, Clear Lip Gloss, Pineapple Quench, 0.42 oz (12 g)

Reviews 1-star

Not happy with the ingredients

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I meant to buy the Passion Fruit Nectar Alba lip gloss which scores a "2" with the EWG for toxicity. This pineapple quench flavour actually scores very poorly, scoring a "5", with ingredients like geraniol, citral, and benzyl alcohol, it's safe to say I won't be using it. The gloss on this product was fine but I think in the end I prefer the feel of lip balms. I'm not sure what I was expecting but I wasn't a fan of the pineapple flavour either. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Ewww

Posted by Reviewer2003926 on Feb 18, 2013

As much as I wanted to like this, I just don't. Its really sticky and the pineapple smell is very fake.