July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Alba Botanica, Coconut Milk Extra-Rich, Hair Wash, 12 fl oz (350 ml)

Love it

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

It smells nice and makes my hair really curly, and soft and moist...and it doesnt give me allergies, which is great!!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1123323 on Mar 26, 2010

This is an excellent product for us. I am very picky about the ingredients of our soaps and shampoos and this one is great. I especially love that value that it gives us when we order if from iHerb. I order in advance and store it here. With our chemical sensitivities this does a great job.

love this tropical smell!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Nov 29, 2010

I've been using a really expensive shampoo/conditioner before this one and the price of this product is 5/1 with a double size. Its been 2 weeks since I started using this and my hair looks and feels so much softer, shinier, and healthier!Amazing! You should defenetly get theconditioner plus the leave in conditioner if you have extra dry hair. Love it, and it feels so great using cruelty free products ;^)

Very good daily shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Jan 29, 2012

I use it every day and don't need conditioner. Good to use animal free and chemical free products that help clean and nourish the hair.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer2472986 on Mar 01, 2012

I like this shampoo a lot and will definitely continue to use it. I live in an extremely dry climate and I also have very damaged hair. This stuff works great. Though it does smell more like pineapple than coconut, it still smells really good.