i loved it حبيبته

Posted by 5136277770139947381 on Mar 05, 2016

استخدمه من شهر و روووعة ما ينشف الشعر و ريحته جمييلة بشكل 😭فظييع استخدمه مع البلسم حقه و رح استمر عليه اذا استفدتوا اضغطوا يس I use this shampoo from about month ago Didn't dry my hair like other shampoo did And the smell is omg so lovely 😭 I use it with its conditioner and i will never replace it

damaged hair for days after 2 uses!

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Worse thing ever. I would give it -10 if could

An ok product

Posted by 4765569951236922957 on Aug 08, 2014

When I started useing this product I was very pleased. It smells good and leaves my hair soft and shiny, but after using it for a while I noticed I started to develop a dry scalp. That has never been a issue for me before since I have an oily scalp, so I wont be bying this product again.

shampoo to smile about

Posted by Reviewer2458115 on Mar 13, 2014

This shampoo is perfect for all hair types. It is not overly coconut scented, just a nice clean smell that cleans and leaves hair fresh and clean.

Love!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Mar 02, 2014

This is a great product! I am trying it for the first time and am super impressed. It gives my hair a thorough cleaning without drying it out. Plus, it smells good. All you could want in a shampoo! I ordered it with the Alba Natural Hawaiian Conditioner with Cocoa Butter, which I also strongly recommend!

Nice but not perfect

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Feb 25, 2014

This smells more like pineapple and leaves my hair soft and quite shiny. However, if I stick with it, it dries my hair a bit so I have to use it every 2-3 washes and alternate with another shampoo. I have a sensitive scalp and sadly this shampoo gave me itches.

smells amazing

Posted by 5144578245056189715 on Dec 07, 2013

you dont need to use much which is great, it smells like coconut rum, its delicious. it also doesnt test on animals and bottle is made of recycled materials, and doesnt contain a lot of chemicals that other products do.

Love this shampoo

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Dec 03, 2013

This shampoo and conditioner make my hair so soft and shiny. I would highly recommend this and the conditioner.

New

Posted by lisofby on Nov 01, 2013

Beautiful gentle of my dry curly hair

Super

Posted by 5500621740644512795 on Feb 24, 2013

Très bon shampoing sent très bon