Wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer1686034 on Nov 20, 2009

Before I bought this I used scrubs both in the morning and evening as I only ever felt my skin was truly purely cleansed this way. I knew this wasn't great for my skin so I searched for a cream/gel cleanser and every one I tried didn't take all my makeup off or left me with dull skin, but my search has stopped with the Alba pineapple enzyme cleanser. It is gently clarifying and gives me the same results as I get with scrubs without being abrasive. I've gone from using scrubs twice a day to once a week and my skin looks clear and fresh. Smells lovely, great for sensitive skin and rosacea. Just make sure you shut your eyes when you wash with this and don't open them till you've rinsed off well otherwise ouch!

Fantastic Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

I have mature, combination acne-prone skin and started using the Alba Botanica skin care line several months ago. The combination of these products has really helped balance out my skin and now I only occasionally suffer from a very minor monthly break out, if any. Honestly, my skin hasn't been this happy for several years - I'm just thrilled with the results this line has given it! This cleanser really helps get rid of the daily grime and makeup and leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. I would Highly Recommend this cleanser and line along with iHerb - their prices just can't be beat!

veldig god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

fjerner sminke og renser godt. er dryg i bruk og billig

Alba Botanica - Facial cleanser Pineapple Enzyme

Posted by 5386915822429727218 on Oct 07, 2015

I bought this facial cleanser after reading the great reviews on Iherb and on different internet forums. I used it for approx 4 weeks now, usually in the evening. It does pretty well its job when it comes to removing the makeup (I do not use heavy makeup; I use only BB cream). It is gentle for my skin, it doesn't make my skin feel tight. I like the smell of this product. I only need a small amount of the product to wash my face, so I suppose that it will last for a long time. I will buy it again!

Very nice product

Posted by Didokitty on Dec 06, 2012

Wonderful cleanser. It removes makeup very well. Scent is heavenly!

Soft and gentle cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Aug 22, 2012

Cleanser is gentle on eyes and soft to the skin. Feels like it realy disolves oil, dirt, etc. I'm buying it 3-d time in a row.

A Great Cleanser, I love it!

Posted by HealthyAussie on May 10, 2014

I love this cleanser. I have very sensitive skin that can also be a bit dry. I was worried that this cleanser might be harsh and irritate my skin. I was pleasantly surprised. It doesn't really smell like Pineapple, smells more like Grapefruit maybe. It is a nice tropical scent. I also love the packaging of all of Alba's products. This is the second time I have purchased this cleanser. I will use this one all the time now. I won't be changing.

Alba Botanica Facial Cleanser

Posted by 5701440968531184169 on Aug 27, 2014

Great cleanser: Smells wonderfully of pineapples and makes my face really clean. Easy to rinse off. It actually gives my face a nice glow and seems to smooth out and make pores less visible. This bottle is going to last for a long time, I only have to use a tiny amount for my entire face. Recommended!

Really good

Posted by 4999907809467133453 on Oct 11, 2014

Smells fantastic, soft and doesn't leave the dry feeling on the skin.

love love love

Posted by 4820096994649992254 on Apr 06, 2015

By far, the best cleanser I have ever used. It perfectly cleans the skin, without drying it even a bit. It brightens it and leaves it fresh and clean. I use it once daily