Alba Botanica, Facial Cleanser, Pineapple Enzyme, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer1686034 on Nov 20, 2009

Before I bought this I used scrubs both in the morning and evening as I only ever felt my skin was truly purely cleansed this way. I knew this wasn't great for my skin so I searched for a cream/gel cleanser and every one I tried didn't take all my makeup off or left me with dull skin, but my search has stopped with the Alba pineapple enzyme cleanser. It is gently clarifying and gives me the same results as I get with scrubs without being abrasive. I've gone from using scrubs twice a day to once a week and my skin looks clear and fresh. Smells lovely, great for sensitive skin and rosacea. Just make sure you shut your eyes when you wash with this and don't open them till you've rinsed off well otherwise ouch!

veldig god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

fjerner sminke og renser godt. er dryg i bruk og billig

Fantastic Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

I have mature, combination acne-prone skin and started using the Alba Botanica skin care line several months ago. The combination of these products has really helped balance out my skin and now I only occasionally suffer from a very minor monthly break out, if any. Honestly, my skin hasn't been this happy for several years - I'm just thrilled with the results this line has given it! This cleanser really helps get rid of the daily grime and makeup and leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. I would Highly Recommend this cleanser and line along with iHerb - their prices just can't be beat!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2626051 on Nov 03, 2011

This is just as good as everyone here says. It totally removes all the makeup in a way I have not seen even the most expensive cleansers do. And it won´t leave the skin dry, I do not have to use moisturizer afterwards. And my skin is normally very dry! I highly recommend this, it is also quite affordable!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Nov 17, 2011

I've tried many cleansers in all price ranges over the years and I have to say this one's the best I've found! It cleanses very thoroughly, but is not too drying - at least not for my oily skin type. I suffer from rosacea and acne, and after switching to this stuff I've had no breakouts at all and the rosacea is noticeably better too. My skin looks fresh and feels so soft! The scent is great and it lathers up nicely. I'll definitely order another bottle before this one is empty!