Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Jun 14, 2011

After this mask got back in stock, I bought 5 jars in case it'll disappear again. This is the best cleansing mask I've ever try and I'm not interesting in any other similar product anymore.

manufacturing date is in 2003

Posted by 4673163077895470371 on Mar 23, 2014

iherb staff claim first claimed that even the product was manufactured more than 10 years ago, it still could be used. After that, they claimed that there was no products in their warehouse were more than 4 years. They ignore me after the last email sent. This is lousy and ironic customer service. iherb is irresponsible. I will not buy from iherb again!

amazing mask

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

This mask with it cooling effect relaxes the muscles, improves the complexion and makes your face fresh, the skin becomes firm and pleasant to the touch, and at the same time the skin is well hydrated. Маска расслабляет мышцы, улучшает цвет лица, делает его свежее, кожа становится упругой и приятной на ощупь, и в то же время хорошо увлажнена.

génial !

Posted by missblackline on Jun 12, 2012

très bon produit masque frais en gel rapide 5mm ! je recommande !!

Tingly!

Posted by Reviewer1885317 on Jan 21, 2010

I was surprised this wasn't a mud mask but I am very pleased with the results! I use it once a week and I feel so refreshed after using it!

light enzyme mask

Posted by VikaMalina on Jul 17, 2012

Actually on my not sensitive skin I didn’t notice any visible result. I even left it for 30 minutes but this mask was too light for my skin, no polish, no moisturizing as I had expected. I am going to try another enzyme masks. В действительности на моей не чувствительной коже я не заметила никаких видимых результатов. Я даже оставляла её на 30 минут, но эта маска была слишком легкая для моей кожи, не полировки, не увлажнения, как я ожидала. Собираюсь пробовать другие энзимные маски.

gentle and feel very comfortable

Posted by Reviewer3330840 on Jun 29, 2009

the mask is so cheap but works very well.It can soften your skin after using it i feel my skin bright.I love that.

Good staff

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Feb 18, 2011

Leaves my face very smooth and bright. Liked its gentle exfoliation. The price is really great! Aroma is quite pleasant too.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2974778 on Mar 19, 2011

I like the slight tingle this mask provides. I think it's a mild exfoliant. My skin feel very soft after using it.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Oct 25, 2010

Very nice product. I feel fresh and clean. And you feel very comfortable.