manufacturing date is in 2003

Posted by 4673163077895470371 on Mar 23, 2014

iherb staff claim first claimed that even the product was manufactured more than 10 years ago, it still could be used. After that, they claimed that there was no products in their warehouse were more than 4 years. They ignore me after the last email sent. This is lousy and ironic customer service. iherb is irresponsible. I will not buy from iherb again!

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Jun 14, 2011

After this mask got back in stock, I bought 5 jars in case it'll disappear again. This is the best cleansing mask I've ever try and I'm not interesting in any other similar product anymore.

amazing mask

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

This mask with it cooling effect relaxes the muscles, improves the complexion and makes your face fresh, the skin becomes firm and pleasant to the touch, and at the same time the skin is well hydrated. Маска расслабляет мышцы, улучшает цвет лица, делает его свежее, кожа становится упругой и приятной на ощупь, и в то же время хорошо увлажнена.

génial !

Posted by missblackline on Jun 12, 2012

très bon produit masque frais en gel rapide 5mm ! je recommande !!

Tingly!

Posted by Reviewer1885317 on Jan 21, 2010

I was surprised this wasn't a mud mask but I am very pleased with the results! I use it once a week and I feel so refreshed after using it!

light enzyme mask

Posted by VikaMalina on Jul 17, 2012

Actually on my not sensitive skin I didn’t notice any visible result. I even left it for 30 minutes but this mask was too light for my skin, no polish, no moisturizing as I had expected. I am going to try another enzyme masks. В действительности на моей не чувствительной коже я не заметила никаких видимых результатов. Я даже оставляла её на 30 минут, но эта маска была слишком легкая для моей кожи, не полировки, не увлажнения, как я ожидала. Собираюсь пробовать другие энзимные маски.

Good staff

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Feb 18, 2011

Leaves my face very smooth and bright. Liked its gentle exfoliation. The price is really great! Aroma is quite pleasant too.

Great substitute for mechanical exfoliators

Posted by scatterbrained on Sep 01, 2015

I adore this enzyme mask since it cleanses skin effecticely and is gentle enough for my thin skin. I put it on my face for 5 minutes (just as recommended) once a week. There is a mild tingling sensation till the mask is on the skin, but it is normal because the enzymes "eat" dead skin cells. After washing out tingle disappears and sking becomes softer and more even. The mask helps me fighting with skin impurities and I don't need to use mechanical scrubs (e.g., sugar) anymore.

gentle and feel very comfortable

Posted by Reviewer3330840 on Jun 29, 2009

the mask is so cheap but works very well.It can soften your skin after using it i feel my skin bright.I love that.

Love, love, love this mask!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

I am 43 yrs. old with combination skin and still suffer from acne break outs. I started using the Alba Botanica line several months ago am very pleased with the results - my skin is now balanced and rarely do I suffer from any acne break outs. I attribute this mask's gentle exfoliating properties in keeping my pores clean and clear and it is now a staple in my skin care regime. I would Highly recommend this product and line and you can't beat iHerbs prices!