Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1534785 on Mar 10, 2011

This is the best toner I've ever used! It cleans your skin very gently and deeply. Skin is very soft! The smell is pleasent. I recommend it for sensetive and oily skin!

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1289581 on May 10, 2010

Even though it's a non alcohol toner according to the ingredients on the label, the first time I put this on my face, I felt it a bit. I stopped using it since it kind of dried my skin and seemed to cause breakout. smells quite strong as well. I don't recommend this to those with sensitive skin. going back to Aubrey.

Excellent Toner!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

I use this toner after cleansing with the Alba Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser. It effectively removes any traces of makeup that I may have missed in cleansing and leaves my face feeling refreshed and balanced. Alba Botanica has really helped balance out my mature, combination acne-prone skin and iHerb's prices are fantastic!

Good Stuff/Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1513887 on Feb 03, 2010

Cheapest on iHerb. I love this toner in comparison to Neutrogena and Aveeno. Smells good and is a great skin prepper to moisturizer.

FRESH

Posted by Reviewer1686034 on Nov 21, 2009

Lovely cooling toner. Refreshes the skin and removes all makeup and traces of the day. Doesn't strip your skin, leaves it baby soft. I've tried a lot of toners but this is definitely for keeps. It also smells lovely.

Toner

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Feb 07, 2010

It is a toner, it is not sticky or otherwise strange. It smells fine. I never really know for sure what a toner does but this one doesn't cost too much and it doesn't have any ingredients that seem toxic.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1930069 on Nov 19, 2009

It is a little stronger than I expected (seems like quite a bit of alcohol), but it isn't drying, so it is fine.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2987390 on Feb 08, 2010

I use this with other Alba products and have seen a difference in my skin.

great smell!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on May 31, 2010

smells great and seems to remove an excess clenser from my skin well.

Love This Toner

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jun 22, 2010

I've been using this toner for several years now; it removes any remaining grime & makeup nicely without leaving your skin feeling "tight"