ONLY for corner of eyes, useless!

Posted by Reviewer2037746 on Jul 17, 2011

I do like Alba, but I completely wasted my money on this product. I gave a star for the cruelty free & vegan nature of the product. You can only apply it to the outer corner of your eyes (I e-mailed Alba to check if it could be applied to under eyes or lids, they said no). This does nothing for the rest of your eyes. My eye areas have been so dry, I am searching for something else now. Don't waste your money on this useless product!

Was so hoping to like this

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on May 09, 2012

I love Alba Botanica products and have never had any trouble but this eye gel makes the whites of my eyes red. At first I thought I was using too much (the size of a pin-head) and decreased it to almost nothing but still...red eyes. I have since stopped using it and my eyes are now clear. Too bad.

Makes my eyes red.

Posted by Reviewer2788662 on Oct 24, 2012

Though I like Alba Botanica, this gel is so not it! It makes my eyes dry and red. And I've never had dryness in my eyes before.

Don't like

Posted by Reviewer1041133 on Feb 16, 2012

I really don't like this gel and will throw out it asap

I will not buy it again

Posted by Reviewer1200316 on Mar 01, 2011

I have about 40% of the product left and the pump does not work any more. I do not like wasting, by principle. I will not buy this gel again.

bad

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Jun 29, 2013

burns for few minutes, and doesnt seem to do anything

NO LO RECIBÍ

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

tras varias reclamaciones jamás llegó,