OK

Posted by Reviewer1480977 on Jan 29, 2011

I do not find that this product actually reduced my puffiness or dark circles.

Normal

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on Feb 26, 2011

Normal

atttracted by its name

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Apr 06, 2011

As ppl might know, green tea got that anti-oxidant thing, so logically it should give my eyes some kind of anti-oxidant effect. Tried it twice today, when first applied it, gave me this stingy feeling, but soon it will be gone, guess it's my skin absorbing it quick and left me that feeling. I have very dry,sensitive skin, didn't react badly to this gel which is a good thing. It gives my outer eyes enough moist I think, need to wait and see if it gives me improvements on puffy eyes or decrease wrinkles. Good value for such a big size, given that normal eye gel only have 15ml.

eye gel

Posted by Reviewer1127140 on May 03, 2011

not really moisturising

Nothing special

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

I've noticed nothing special, the only good thing is that it absorbs well, good under make up. Won't buy it again.

Quite good but I expected more

Posted by 4705710909156389177 on Sep 20, 2012

The gel is very light and my skin absorbs it very quickly and the feeling after is nice. Good packaging and size. But I don't see any effect at all!I don't feel this product moisturizes my skin which is quite dry. I also didn't notice it reduces puffiness. It's a good option for summer season as a refresher because of its texture. Will not buy again.

Nice one

Posted by 5031018888433800325 on Mar 04, 2013

I think doesnt redused my black circles but moisturizes well. Is very light, not heavy and also has not scent that I prefer

Average

Posted by GenLim on Oct 17, 2013

Feel no difference

Alba Botanica green tea eye gel

Posted by 5695167050567961124 on Apr 24, 2016

Not sure yet, still using it and yet to form a solid opinion. It feels light though and I think its working!