6 stars of 5

Posted by Reviewer2786556 on Jul 19, 2013

I'm using the product every day already for 3 years. This is the only eye gel as far I'm really satisfied with. Before I was looking for a good eye creme or gel to apply it before foundation powder, but usually from available products at the stores skin around my eyes got red, dry and itchy, which of course did not look and felt good. In a while I found out about iHerb and started looking for a product that would not be that irritant. Must say - manufacturers product description fully matches to real product features and it is appropriate for long time usage (for me 1 fl, 30ml takes a year to end) Skin around of my eyes keeps firm and healthy. From my side Alba Botanica, Green Tea Eye Gel is highly recommend for young women and every woman with sensitive skin around the eyes. Enjoy!

Great, doesn't irritate eyes

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Oct 26, 2009

Have been buying this at the drug store for a long time. Only product that doesn't irritate my eyes and it works. The price is right also.

Really like it!

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on May 23, 2011

Sinks in quickly, moisturizes well... Don't need anymore really /I'm 28, still have no wrinkles or under-eye bags, so.../ And if you keep it in a cold place, it feels sooo godd on your skin!))

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2592864 on Jul 25, 2009

exellent product,very light,and it go long way.Thank You IHerb for all great product You have

Great product for the price

Posted by Reviewer1092415 on Oct 12, 2009

Eye creams/gels are so expensive but you actually get a good amount and it goes on so smooth and easy. I love Alba products!

Perfect under eye gel!

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on Apr 29, 2012

Forever will be my summer under eye gel. It does not reduce wrinckles, but it gives a good moisturizing effect, reduce dark circles and refresh the tender under eye area. I keep it in the fridge, and whenever I use it cold in the morning, it gives instantly fresh feeling to under eye skin. I had experience that mostly all under eye gels are sticky and can cause wrinkles coz of that. This one of Alba Botanica is just great.

Cool & Soothing & prevents wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on May 26, 2012

I've been using this for a couple years now & people can't believe how great my skin is. It does wonders for the fine lines around your eyes. Plus it feels great when I put it on. I don't go a day without it. Highly Recommended!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 02, 2012

labs, atsvaidzinošs acu krēms , līdz 30gadiem:)

Good moisturizer

Posted by asorrose on Oct 16, 2012

It's a nice light moisturizing gel for under eye area. Good for summer. It also has a secret quality - it's great for sunburns, like on your neck or shoulders - soothes the area right away and heals it.

New Fav

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Jan 10, 2013

Really good for tired, blouted eyes. I keep this in a refrigerator so it's cool to use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »