Nothing special

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

I've noticed nothing special, the only good thing is that it absorbs well, good under make up. Won't buy it again.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 02, 2012

labs, atsvaidzinošs acu krēms , līdz 30gadiem:)

nice eye gel

Posted by opheart on Jul 30, 2012

Very moisturing, all natural. A convinient dispenser. It's packed into a glass bottle. There is almost no scent.

love it

Posted by 5538594060982202314 on Jul 24, 2012

very good packaging, smells great, works very well

Refrescante.

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jul 02, 2012

Lo uso para diario en la mañana ya que es refrescante y se absorve rápido. No quería un contorno muy denso ni pesado, ya que tengo tendencia a miliums. No sé si es muy efectivo para antiarrugas, ya que por el momento no tengo, pero cumple mis expectativas y a un buen precio

Good packaging of the product.

Posted by Reviewer1313342 on Jun 26, 2012

High quality and reasonable price.

Cool & Soothing & prevents wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on May 26, 2012

I've been using this for a couple years now & people can't believe how great my skin is. It does wonders for the fine lines around your eyes. Plus it feels great when I put it on. I don't go a day without it. Highly Recommended!

Was so hoping to like this

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on May 09, 2012

I love Alba Botanica products and have never had any trouble but this eye gel makes the whites of my eyes red. At first I thought I was using too much (the size of a pin-head) and decreased it to almost nothing but still...red eyes. I have since stopped using it and my eyes are now clear. Too bad.

Perfect under eye gel!

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on Apr 29, 2012

Forever will be my summer under eye gel. It does not reduce wrinckles, but it gives a good moisturizing effect, reduce dark circles and refresh the tender under eye area. I keep it in the fridge, and whenever I use it cold in the morning, it gives instantly fresh feeling to under eye skin. I had experience that mostly all under eye gels are sticky and can cause wrinkles coz of that. This one of Alba Botanica is just great.

Seems nice

Posted by Reviewer3320242 on Apr 06, 2012

I have been using this for a month. I think it's a nice product and it will take ages before it ends, price is good also. Sometimes I wonder should I start using something more "anti-aging"...i'm 30 years old.