Excellent product with strong hold

Posted by 5326646760332912427 on Apr 28, 2014

I would say this product is more of a strong than medium hold, but that is what I wanted, so I am very satisfied. Also smells good, though a little alcohol-like.

Hair spray

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 14, 2014

Has strong hold, so I apply only a little, it really secures my hairdo.

희석한 소주 머리에 바르는 느낌.

Posted by Reviewer1793887 on Feb 28, 2014

실제로 알코올이 들어갔는지는 모르겠으나, 뭔 아세톤 냄새가 남. 그리고 미디움 홀드여서 그런 지는 모르겠는데, 머리를 왁스나 무스처럼 붙잡는 힘이 거의 없는 것 같음. 물 뿌리는 느낌.. 나만 그런지 모르겠음.

No thanks!

Posted by 5339143176441847798 on Oct 08, 2013

I had no luck with this, it is better suited for thin short hair and light hold. Having thick long hair this doesn't give me the holding power I need. darn!

Very good

Posted by frschlr on Aug 24, 2013

Very good hairspray, doesn't feel like you're wearing hairspray at all. Does what it should and has no strong smell. Though it makes hair a bit dry.

Helt grei

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Aug 04, 2013

Grei spray men følte den gjorde håret litt tørt.

Works great!!

Posted by Reviewer1090974 on Jun 05, 2013

Holds my hair in place, like it's supposed to. It doesn't have any smell, really, so I mixed it with another hair care product (which smelled too strong), and it was fine. I'll definitely be buying this again. So happy to finally find a hair spray made with organic ingredients. The only thing I don't like about this is the spray bottle it comes in. It's not very easy to hold the 8-oz bottle and press the nozzle to get hair spray out. But I have another spray bottle (the kind you squeeze with a whole-hand grip), so I pour it into that instead.

Natural haïr spray

Posted by Kusanagi1 on May 26, 2013

This spray is too strong.make your hair to dry...impossible to comb.

Mwah...

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

I give it a few stars for hold, because it does hold. But I don't like the way it looks on my hair. It makes it look wet and that look doesn't go away. Maybe a nice product to secure buns or other "tight" hairdo's. But I'm not a fan of using this on your hair if you wear it down.

Nice alternative to harsher ones

Posted by UllaMaya on Mar 05, 2013

I was not expecting much from this as i have fine, soft hair that i usually need to use a maximum hold spray to keep it in shape. This worked well, takes few seconds more to dry out but keeps hair in place. Scent free is a nice thing since usually all hair sprays stink. My daughter started to use this too and she puts a LOT of product at once. So i noticed that this pump spray is very economical too. Will buy again.