My all-time favorite face cream

Posted by Reviewer2900738 on May 12, 2009

I just love this cream. I am in my late 20's and find it a little heavy to wear during the day in the summer but use it every night year round. I have sensitive skin and apply it everywhere but my nose. It smooths on nicely and smells wonderful--not too heavy and really natural. I gave some to my 60 year old mom and she also LOVES it. A great all around product. The 3oz lasts a while too since you only need a little.

Posted by Reviewer1228779 on Aug 04, 2009

I love the jasmine smell. It works great as a night cream since it's a little thicker than the aloe&green tea moisturizer which I used as a day cream under make-up. My face won't feel dry after an entire night.

Face cream

Posted by Reviewer2827003 on Mar 20, 2010

The face cream to live by. It's perfect for sensitive skin

Enjoying the Cream

Posted by Reviewer2528188 on Jun 20, 2009

There's lots to be happy about this cream. The scent of Jasmine is heavenly. I feel good as this cream spreads easily. I use it on my face first thing in the morning before I go outside to work for six hours in the greenhouse. It's been 90 degrees in Missouri and my mature face is not greasy or sticky at the end of the day. In the evening, after a shower, I use it again. My face feels young again since using it for 2 months.

lovely lovely

Posted by Reviewer3120084 on Apr 21, 2010

I've been looking for a face cream for a while to which I didn't react badly with my sensitive skin. This stuff is nice, light, smooth and very therapeutic. Not at all heavy or greasy, and right for moisturizing and calming. I also like the fragrance and I'm not usually one to go for heady florals like jasmine, but it's not overly scented. I'd definately order this again...and a little goes a long way, so it's also good value. Highly recommend this cream.

très bonne crème !!!

Posted by missblackline on Jul 14, 2012

je la mets la nuit et elle est super ! pas grasse et surtout elle sent divinement bon ! le matin j'ai le teint frais et reposé !

Good Moisture Cream!

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 21, 2012

This cream is good for all skin types. It smells great. It goes on easily.It absorbs quickly.

Good cream

Posted by 4894863357944237039 on Jun 28, 2013

I love the jasmine small its amazing. But it's doesn't fit so much to my oily skin. I use it as a night cream

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2714891 on Apr 17, 2010

Great as a night time moisturizer and iherb has the best price around town.

Alba Botanica

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Jan 28, 2010

very nice face cream, slight scent to it. Not oily, but leaves skin feeling good.