Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1123323 on Mar 26, 2010

This is an excellent product for us. I am very picky about the ingredients of our soaps and shampoos and this one is great. I especially love that value that it gives us when we order if from iHerb. I order in advance and store it here. With our chemical sensitivities this does a great job.

exceeded my expectation

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Apr 24, 2013

i was a bit skeptical about this shampoo. i was afraid that it might irritate or itch my scalp (due to the fragrant plants and fragrant ingredient it contains) and dry my hair (most volumizing shampoo tend to dry hair out). to my surprise, it doesn't. cleans hair and scalp well without drying. i paired this with aveeno nourish + volumize conditioner. and aveeno nourish + condition leave in treatment afterwards. perfect result.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2397583 on Oct 24, 2014

This shampoo does what it promises. The hair is soft and feels a bit thicker after wash. I just love the scent of this shampoo, pure mango but not too sweet. And the most important thing of all, it has no irritating ingredients (silicones, artificial colors, parabens etc). I definitely recommend this shampoo!

fabulous shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3070999 on Aug 01, 2010

lighwight shampoo, smells wonderful and great for everyday use... i love the hawaiian range, everything is good quality.

Great for fine hair !

Posted by 5167769752733423791 on Oct 29, 2012

Help building up volume and restoring fine hair. My hair really looks different : fuller, thicker....

made my hair too oily

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Mar 24, 2015

gave it to a friend, her curly hair loves it.

Good enought to eat!

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Aug 13, 2013

Love the smell. The hear gets more volume combined with the conditioner. My favorite so far.

best hair shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1753329 on Aug 12, 2009

the best stuff on earth two thumbs up !!!

Great for dry hair!!

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on Dec 12, 2009

I noticed recently just how dry my hair was becoming, so I tried this to see if it would help!! It did!!! Really good for dyed & overprocessed hair!!! Feels wonderful right out of the shower!!!

great