1/2

Posted by Reviewer3160213 on Jun 12, 2011

Love the smell but left my hair dry :(

not great

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on Dec 29, 2010

The smell didn't remind me of mangos.It had some sort of slight vomity smell to it. Made my scalp itchy and dandruffy. My partners hair began to fall out.He changed shampoos and his hair falling out reduced consisiderably. We're assuming it was exacerbated from the mango shampoo and conditioner. That didn't happen to me thankgod, but it didn't do my hair any favours. It ended up feeling dry and I had to wash it more frequently from the itchy scalp. Such a shame because I love their plumera shampoo and the passionfruit body wash is just superb. Have ordered that about 4 times..

fabulous shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3070999 on Aug 01, 2010

lighwight shampoo, smells wonderful and great for everyday use... i love the hawaiian range, everything is good quality.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1123323 on Mar 26, 2010

This is an excellent product for us. I am very picky about the ingredients of our soaps and shampoos and this one is great. I especially love that value that it gives us when we order if from iHerb. I order in advance and store it here. With our chemical sensitivities this does a great job.

No moisture for me

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Mar 03, 2010

I don`t know if it is because its winter here, but this didn`t work for me at all. Left my hair dry and stringy. Stripped any moisture whatsoever.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

Good for an everyday shampoo, but doesn't give a deep cleaning. Smells great tho.

Great for dry hair!!

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on Dec 12, 2009

I noticed recently just how dry my hair was becoming, so I tried this to see if it would help!! It did!!! Really good for dyed & overprocessed hair!!! Feels wonderful right out of the shower!!!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2827003 on Sep 22, 2009

good stuff

Hair feels clean and soft

Posted by Reviewer3092384 on Sep 01, 2009

Hair feels clean and soft and smells yummy.

best hair shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1753329 on Aug 12, 2009

the best stuff on earth two thumbs up !!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »