in love with the color

Posted by 5695226018251914211 on Nov 20, 2015

I didn't like it at first But I've noticed the nice effect of its color and with the contentious use I found that it really does the thing and it really moisture my lips !

it is a darker colour but nice lip balm

Posted by 5724339422046775750 on Jun 19, 2015

overall it is a good lip balm, but the colour is different (darker) than the colour in the pics.

amazing

Posted by 5050916784316406335 on May 15, 2015

i like it ! it's color is not heavy dark when it is in my lips that it seems soft red ! pretty one! btw, i don't like its taste.

Muy bueno, aunque olía a rancio

Posted by Encarna on Mar 09, 2015

Me gusta mucho el color y la hidratación que aporta. Pero al principio de usarlo olía a rancio. Ahora, después de varios usos huele menos.

Good, easy to use, spf

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on Nov 11, 2014

A good combination lipstick+healthy+spf. But color is a bit dark, I mean, a bit sad red on my face.

nice color, a bit drying

Posted by 5712479137833665392 on Aug 26, 2014

I love this stuff to make me look a little more put together without having to put a bunch sh*t on my face. However it makes my lips drier after a few hours of wear, maybe because of the sunscreen? Anyway, its not so bad to keep me from wearing it.

Oui

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Aug 05, 2014

Oui mais il sent fort la menthe sa fais bizard

Subtile

Posted by 4690231467364666556 on Jul 03, 2014

Couleur subtile, indispensable pour les journées d'été

Terra tints lip balm

Posted by 5534644579142239395 on Jun 29, 2014

This lip balm feels very pleasant and minty on lips. It has a little glossy finish and compared to the regular lip tints the colour doesn't last for long and you have to apply it twice if you want to achieve a rich red colour. For natural lip colour it works very well. I use it on daily basis and I'm very happy with it. I will definitely repurchase this lip tint!

MLBB

Posted by iamkazu on May 03, 2014

Shade is like my lips but better on my pigmented lips. I love the shade so much that I've already purchased a backup tube. Had to take off one star though because it doesn't really hydrate my dry lips. I always use Sierra Bee's lip balm under this.