Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Jul 29, 2014

I really hoped this would be great, but it blocked my razer blade so it went dull after use... Great smell, tho

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

Long lasting cream, feels smooth and nice on the skin. smells good

Un produit vraiment top !!

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Jul 22, 2013

Je n'ai jamais utiliser une créme de rasage, et vraiment c'est beaucoup plus efficace qu'une mousse à raser, il laisse ma peau hyper douce après le rasage, je n'ai plus aucune coupure depuis que je l'utilise et il sent vraiment hyper bon !! c'est vraiment mon produit choucou !!

Moyen pour moi

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013

Produit qui part vite et n'est pas économique. Odeur de chimique.

Lovely, lovely product

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

I use a lot of Alba Botanica products and this is another favorite. A litlle goes a long way and it provides a very close shave. I seriously feel like my legs stay smooth longer than with regular shaving mousse. My husband also uses this to shave and he loves it. He got bored with the "manly" scents of regular shaving creams and mousse and prefers this soft scent. He also has less ingrown hairs and less irritation (razor burn). I switch this with the mango papaya shaving cream, for a change in scent every now and then.

Bad

Posted by 4649034027884685369 on Apr 10, 2013

Bad chemicals. I wouldn't recommend this

Lovely shaving cream!

Posted by 5372598897416503880 on Feb 19, 2013

This shaving cream has a very nice and light coconut scent.

Hard work

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jan 11, 2013

I purchased this for my husband who tried it 3 times before he gave up. He say's it blocked his razor, couldn't see where he had shaved as the product is clear on the face and basically it made shaving so much harder.

I doubt

Posted by 5141068738645584542 on Jan 10, 2013

I read many good reviews about this cream shave, and i ordered it for my husband. But after first using of this foam, his face became red and there appeared some skin irritation. So i don't know, maybe he is allergic to some components of this product, or maybe the product has some chemical or harmful products in its structure.

Works great , Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Dec 31, 2012

Got this for my husband to try. He reluctantly tried it & didn't like that it did not foam like his usual shaving creams but i noticed he's been using it exclusively & when i asked what made him like it he said because it softenes his skin more & helps prevent razor cuts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »