Great product!

Posted by 5107265329539281918 on Jun 15, 2014

It really cleared up my skin. And it works great with Paula's Choice´s BHA Exfoliant. If you do react sensitive to alcohol this product may be not so great for you. But I will definitely order this product again.

Recomendadísimo!

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Si teneis problemas con acne, con algún granito, es super recomendado. Los seca rápido y ademas con ácido salicílico también sirve para las marcas. Estaba desesperada por los granitos que salen con los cambios hormonales y ya a los días los veo desaparecer.

Favourite

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Jul 14, 2012

I use this with the other Acne Dote products, and it works great! I've tried a lot of acne products that didn't work, but these definitely do!

Good

Posted by 5200717050915232442 on May 14, 2014

My skin is more clearier when i started to use it.

it's perfect

Posted by 5650395740733289552 on Jun 16, 2014

very siutable for my face!

so good

Posted by 5382822946991764936 on Sep 26, 2014

This product is helping my acne spots get better. Most of white heads disappeared after using is. Also, my skin becomes more smooth and soft. I'll use it continuously, of course.

good

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

only used it for 2 weeks but till now does what it says :) Luv cuz is all natural n not tested on animals!!

One of my holy grail products

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

This helps draw out deep cystic acne and rids skin of whiteheads and excessive sebum. It also keeps pores clean and blackhead free. This product can be a bit drying, so be sure to moisturize. I have oily acne-prone skin, but have had clear skin since using this product. (I also use the face wash for sensitive skin from this line)

I and my mother have used this for a long time.

Posted by rose00robin on Dec 28, 2015

This product made our faces cleaner than before.

Brilliant

Posted by 5476255133121840453 on Jan 15, 2016

This lotion is amazing, a life saver. Whenever new acne pop up I pat this lotion on problem areas and hold it there for a while (around 30 seconds) and it dries everything out the following morning. I am on my second order.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »