Sólo para zonas localizadas

Posted by rocioes on Sep 22, 2014

Lo uso en momentos puntuales cuando tengo algún brote de acné, y sólo en la zona localizada. Escuece bastante pq contiene alcohol, pero es bastante efectivo para desinfectar y ayudar a eliminar los granitos

dry and smelly

Posted by 5555503135311233029 on Mar 25, 2015

there's a strong smell of alcohol when using this toner. it dries out my skin, even after my hand touched the toner. use for affected area

Nope

Posted by 5569963287752295152 on Aug 08, 2014

This didn't have any effect on my skin whatsoever. I've used it twice a day and the bottle is almost empty, so I've used it long enough to be able to see if it has had any result or not. Actually, to be honest, my skin looks even worse after I started using it. I can't say if it's the toner's fault, but it hasn't helped on my skin either way. Maybe on those with a few shallow zits, but I would not recommend spending money on this for those with a real pimple-problem, you know the ones that goes really deep that throbs and the whole package. No, this is doesn't work at all. Sorry.

Favourite

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Jul 14, 2012

I use this with the other Acne Dote products, and it works great! I've tried a lot of acne products that didn't work, but these definitely do!

Good

Posted by 5184269803952524719 on Jun 24, 2016

Works very well with the scrub series but not the cleanser wash.

Brilliant

Posted by 5476255133121840453 on Jan 15, 2016

This lotion is amazing, a life saver. Whenever new acne pop up I pat this lotion on problem areas and hold it there for a while (around 30 seconds) and it dries everything out the following morning. I am on my second order.

great product!

Posted by 5067980322888065963 on Aug 27, 2016

my face feels clean and the acne is under control, although did not disapear...

Helps with clogged pores

Posted by 4986049114082046165 on Jun 23, 2013

Helps to clean the pores, peeling the dried skin off perfectly. Might be too rough for sensitive skin.

Very good!!!

Posted by 5705735026485248060 on Apr 11, 2014

Delivery to Ukraine very fast two weeks. Product quality is good and very effective. Just a day relieves skin inflammation.

my acne's gone

Posted by 4621183421853909533 on Aug 06, 2013

very good toner! i really love it