Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Deep Clean Astringent, Oil-Free, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 99 reviews

Keeps your face clean

Posted by 4774433319313793689 on Mar 03, 2014

I'm dealing with adult acne. So far it seems to be helping and keepping my face clean and my pores shrinked. I will purchase again.

Helps with acne

Posted by 5150470228387962124 on Mar 06, 2014

It has helped my almost teenager to dry out some of her breakouts.

Very good!!!

Posted by 5705735026485248060 on Apr 11, 2014

Delivery to Ukraine very fast two weeks. Product quality is good and very effective. Just a day relieves skin inflammation.

smells but works ok.

Posted by 5364198001379123559 on Feb 13, 2014

It smells like alcohol, and is very strong. Perfectly cleanses the skin. But I can not use it too often, because my skin dries out. I did not see reducing the incidence of blackheads, but it certainly contributed to the drying of purulent change and lighten the scars, in the presence of salicylic acid exfoliation. Efficient.

Great!

Posted by 4956217376628715010 From Romania on Sep 27, 2013

I like this toner but I rated it only 4 stars because it dries your face.It does what it's supposed to do , which is deep cleaning your face and helping with your acne.Because it is so drying, I put a small amount on a cotton swab and place it on my pimple,and it really helps with the swelling and the redness.